Chapter 36

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up before Ryan.     She goes and gets the twins up, fed and changed.     She then puts them in their swing and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.     She made bacon and eggs.   She just finished when she felt arms around her waist.

"Hmm good morning baby." Destiny says feeling nibbles on her neck.

"Hey my love, come back to bed." Ryan says huskily.

"I can't baby breakfast is ready and the twins are awake so I can't." Destiny says.

Ryan pulled her closer to him.   He was still wet from the shower and he was ungodly hard.

"Come back to bed Destiny and I won't ask again." Ryan says.

"Fuck Ry aren't you hungry?" Destiny asks.

"Oh baby I am hungry but not for food baby.   I wanna eat that sweet pussy baby." Ryan says.

"Fuck." Destiny moans.

Destiny puts the food in warmer and turns to face him.

"Twins are sleeping in the swing baby they are safe and sound." Ryan says kissing her.
Take me to bed then daddy." Destiny says.

Ryan picks her up and carried her to their room.    He lays her down.    Destiny grabs the towel off his waist and throws it behind him.

"Hmm now off with this robe." Ryan says pulling it off.

Ryan then kisses her lips.    He leaves a tail of kisses down her body.    He stops placing two kisses on her belly for the twins.    He then continues down diving between her legs.

"Ryan fuck." Destiny moans back arching off the bed.

Ryan alternated between his fingers and his tongue.   

"Ryan baby."  Destiny moans as she cums all over his face.  

Ryan laps it up.    He then kisses up her body before sliding inside her.   Destiny wraps her legs around his waist as he fucks her relentlessly.

"Destiny." Ryan moans out as he cums hard Inside her.

"Ry." Destiny moans following him.

They ride it out.    They then both get up and get dressed.   They go out and have breakfast.    Ryan then spends some time with the twins.

"Okay baby I have some stuff to do before the race." Ryan says

"Okay baby.   I will see you at the car." Destiny says.