Chapter 169

Early the next morning Destiny woke up feeling soft kisses peppering her neck

"Hmm good morning my sexy husband." Destiny says.

"Sorry we have to get up early baby, but Chase has to fly us back to Charlotte." Ryan says.

"Okay, is everything okay?" Destiny asks.

"Yup baby it's all good.   And afterwards Mom and Dad are taking Mick, Georgia and Chris overnight so we can have a night to our selves." Ryan says kissing her.

"I like that but what about Chase and Carrie?" Destiny asks.

"I think Chase is taking her somewhere for a mini honeymoon." Ryan says.

"Still can't believe they got married but i am happy for them.   Chase is in a better place." Destiny says.

"He is." Ryan says.

They both get up and get ready.   They then get the twins up and ready as well.    They head down to the living room.     Chase and Carrie were there and so was Mick.     They got the animals and head to the truck.    Chase drives them to the plane and they board.      As soon as he was cleared he takes off for Charlotte.

Destiny was laying against Ryan.

"You okay baby?" Ryan asks.

"Yes just not feeling 100 percent.    I am nauseated." Destiny says.

"I am sorry baby." Ryan says kissing her head

Destiny curls up with him as he wraps her with a blanket and falls asleep inhaling the essence that was Ryan.

A little bit later they land in Charlotte.    Destiny was woken feeling Ryan shift.

"We are here baby." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

They get up and grab the kids and animals and they head off the plane.     Chase and Carrie were flying somewhere else.    They get in the car and head off.   They arrive back at Ryan's house a little bit later.     

Mick and the twins laid back down going back to sleep.

"You can go back to sleep baby." Ryan says.

"Carry me to bed baby?" Destiny asks.

"Aww of course." Ryan says.

He picks her up gently.    Destiny lays her head on his shoulder.   Ryan kisses her.    He carried her to their bed and lays her down.

"Thanks baby, you are the best damn husband ever." Destiny says.

"I love you baby get some rest.    Mom will come over and get the kids.   If you are sleeping she knows not to wake you up." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

He kisses her lips and then left to head to Penske.     Destiny curls up with his pillow and falls back asleep.