Chapter 26

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby but we have to get up because Chase is flying us back to Charlotte." Destiny says.

"I know." Ryan says.

"How are you feeling?" Destiny asks.

"Okay, thanks for being there for me last night when I needed you the most." Ryan says.

"Baby I will always be here for you. We are team and that is how teams work." Destiny says kissing him.

"I love you." Ryan says kissing back.

"I know. Now don't make any plans for the evening. I am taking you on a date." Destiny says.

"Is that so?" Ryan asks.

"Uh huh." Destiny says.

"Well I cannot wait to see what you have planned." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I think you will like it." Destiny says smiiling.

They get up and get dressed. They grab the twins and their luggage and head downstairs. Chase and Autumn were waiting.

"You guys ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes I am ready." Ryan replies.

"Let's go." Autumn says.

"Yes I have so much to do today." Destiny says.

They head out to the car and head to the airfield. They board the plane and once cleared Chase took off for Charlotte.

A little bit later they land. They get off the plane and head to the car waiting for them and pile in. Ryan drove them back to his house.

"So I am just doing zoom meetings today Des. Neither one of us has to go into the shop." Chase says.

"Are you sure?" Destiny asks.

"Yes I am sure." Chase replies.

"Okay." Destiny says.

"Yeah I am not going to the shop either." Ryan says.

Destiny joined Chase on the zoom meeting. She then did what she needed to do on her end. Once she was finished she got the stuff ready for their date later that night.

A little bit later Destiny went looking for Ryan. She found him in his office.

"Hey you about finished? Destiny asks.

"Yeah baby I am." Ryan says.

"Good lets get ready I have a fun evening planned out." Destiny replies.

"Okay baby let me get changed and then we can go." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

They both got dressed. They head downstairs. Chase and Autumn where sitting in the living room with Little Chase, Chris and Georgia.