Chapter 10

It had been a few weeks since Ryan won the championship

It had been a few weeks since Ryan won the championship.    They were enjoying the off-season and each other.    Chase and Autumn were still there because Autumn couldn't fly and Chase wanted to spend Thanksgiving/Friendgiving with them.     Ryan and Destiny were hosting it.      Along with Chase and Autumn being there, Bill and Cindy, Dave and Lisa,  Emma and Cale and Louie and Bohi, Erin and William and Bubba and Amanda would also be attending.     Destiny was nervous and in a tail spin.     This was the first time interacting with Ryan's family since they had gotten engaged and pregnant.   

It was the day before the big day and Destiny was in the kitchen slaving away.     She wanted to have the sides ready to where all they had to do was heat them.     Autumn was sitting in a chair helping.     They had made Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, green bean casserole, sauerkraut, peas and carrots, corn casserole, candid yams, macaroni and cheese, greens, gravy and of course cranberries.      Destiny had sliced Honey Ham and made a platter out of it with cheese.    She had had the pork cooking in the crock pot.    Autumn helped make pecan pie, lemon meringue pie,  apple and pumpkin pie.     She has the turkey thawing in the fridge ready for the oven.     Autumn and Chase had gone to lay down and rest.    Destiny was washing dishes when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Hey baby." Ryan says kissing her neck.

"Hey." Destiny says.

He put his hands on her belly.

"Relax baby and leave it.   I will get it later." Ryan says turning her around to face him.

"Your family will be here soon and I want the house to be clean." Destiny says.

"Des please don't stress yourself out.   Mom and Dad adore you and so does Emma and Erin. " Ryan says kissing her neck.

"Yes they did as Destiny your best friend,  not Destiny you knocked up and are gonna marry." Destiny replies.

"First of all baby your not just a girl I knocked up.   You are my best friend and the woman I love.   And be cause of that they will love you too." Ryan replies.

"Okay.  I am just nervous.    What if they hate me." Destiny says.

Ryan don't reply he picks her up sitting her on the table kissing her.