Chapter 170

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby, I figured we could take Mick to Carowinds while it was still relatively hot outside and she would enjoy it." Ryan says.

"Sounds good to me." Destiny replies.

"I am glad you are okay with it." Ryan says.

"I mean I get to watch you be daddy." Destiny replies.

"Your favorite thing." Ryan says kissing her.

"Is your parents coming?" Destiny asks.

"Nope we are picking up the kids and going." Ryan says.

"Okay. Thank you for a great date last night." Destiny says.

"Always baby. I am glad you are feeling better today." Ryan says.

"Me too." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. Destiny packed a big beach bag with their bathing suits and bathing suits for the twins and Mick. She also packed beach towels and a few other things. They took care of the animals and then headed out to the truck. They head to his parents house.

They picked up Mick and the twins and piled into the car.

"Where are we going? Mick asks.

"Carowinds." Ryan replies.

"Yes!" Mick says.

"Cracker Barrell good for breakfast?" Destiny asks.

"Yes! Its so good." Mick says.

"Sounds good to me too." Ryan replies.

They head to Cracker Barrell and Ryan parks. They head inside and were seated at a table. They order what they want. Destiny fed the twins and got them some fruit.

"Hard to believe they are starting to eat." Ryan says.

"I know they are getting so big. Their little personalities are coming through more and more." Destiny says.

"They are the best. I love them so much." Mick says.

"They love you too Mick." Ryan replies.

They chat as they ate. Finally they finished and Ryan pays for the food. They then check out the store. They had the most amazing things.

"Wow they have Halloween and Christmas stuff out already." Mick says.

"I know its crazy." Ryan replies.

"Are you having your Halloween party this year?" Destiny asks.

"Yup. We need to plan out what we are going to be." Ryan says.

"You should be Johnny and June." Mick suggests.

"That works actually. I like it." Destiny replies.

"I am down. And these little munchkins can be a cow and a donkey." Ryan says seeing the costumes.

"Yes I love it." Destiny says.

They got them both.     They got a few other things and checked out.  

They leave the Cracker Barrel and head to Carowinds.    Ryan parks and they head inside.

"Rides first?" Ryan asks.

"Of course." Mick says.

"Rides it is then." Destiny replied.

They head off to do the rides.    They ride Afterburn, Boo Blasters or Boo Hill, Carolina Cyclone, Camp Bus, Carolina Goldrusher, Carolina Skytower, Copperhead Strike, Do Si Do , Drop Tower, Electro Spin, Flying Ace Balloon Race, Fury 325, Hurler, Intimidator, Kiddy Hawk, Kite Eating Tree, Mountain Gliders, Night Hawk, Pig Pen Mud Buggies, Ricochet, Ripcord, Rock N Roller, Scrambler, Scream Weaver, Sling Shot, The Flying Cobras, The Grand Carousel, Vortex, Wilderness Run, WindSeeker, and Zephyr. They were able to get on each ride a few times. Some of them Destiny sat out with the twins and let Ryan get on with Mick.

Before heading to their next stop they stopped at Beagle Scout Acres and let the twins run amuck. Ryan and Mick had a blast running around with them. Destiny was amazed that they had started walking already.       They then stop and play some games.    Ryan won Destiny and the twins a few things as well as Mick.

"Guess we will do the Peanuts section?" Ryan asks.

"Yes and then we can do the two shows." Destiny says.

"Sounds good to me." Mick replies.

A little bit later they head to the Peanuts part of the park. Mick and the twins got their picture taken with each of the characters. They then head off to ride Charlie Browns Wind Up, Peanuts Pirates, Peanuts Trailblazers, Snoopy Vs Red Barron, Snoopy's Junction, Woodstock Express and Woodstock Whirlybirds. They got on each ride a few times and Destiny was able to get on them all.

"That was so much fun.    The twins are having a blast and I think Mick is too." Ryan says.

"I agree baby.  I think she  is having so much fun." Destiny replies.

She was doing as much with Georgia and Chris as she could.     They were enjoying it and so was Mick.

They took in Beach Blanket Beagle and Camp Snoopy meet and greet and the twins had a blast. It was so much fun. They stopped and grabbed lunch at Chick Fila.

"I love Chick-fil-A." Mick says.

"I love it too.   So good." Destiny says.

"It's my chest meal I guess." Ryan says.

"Hush it babe, like you need to loose weight." Destiny says.

Ryan laughs.    They finish eating and then head back out.    After they finished eating they head to change into their bathing suits. They head to the water park. Ryan had rented a cabana. They put their stuff inside.

"Can we right the rides here before we do anything else?" Mick asks.

"Absolutely baby girl." Ryan replies.

"Well then lets go!" Destiny says.

They head off to do the rides first. They ride Barracuda Blasters, Blackbeard's Revenge, Boogie Board Racer, Hurricane Falls, and Storm Surge. They rode each one a few times.

"That was so much fun."Mick says.

"I agree it was a blast." Ryan says.

Destiny was glad that they were having the time of their lives.     Finally they took the kids through Kiddy Hawk Cove, Myrtle Turtle Beach, Pirates Landing and Seaside Splashworks.

The kids were getting a little tired so they headed to float in the Costal Currents, then they went and wadded in Surf Club Harbor and Tidal Wave Bay.

"Okay I think it's time we called it a day." Destiny says.

"Yes.   It's been a long day." Ryan says.

They got dressed back into their dry clothes and stopped at Sharky's grill for dinner. They then finally leave and head to the truck.       They get in and head back to the house.        Ryan got the kids into the house and tucked in without waking up.     He then too the the animals outside.  Finally him and Destiny climb into bed beside them.      They end up making love a few time.

"Goodnight any." Destiny says.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." Ryan says

"I love you more." Destiny replies.

They then snuggle together fallen into a much needed sleep