Chapter 176

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off. They were tangled together.

"Good morning beautiful." Ryan says.

"Good morning my love." Destiny says.

"Hmm I might have to bust out that costume more often." Ryan says.

"Hmm I think so." Destiny says.

"Seriously baby thanks for planning this amazing trip. I loved it." Ryan says kissing her.

"I am glad.   I know you and Mick really bonded even more." Destiny says.

"We did." Ryan says.

"Good.   Now we better get up and get dressed, make sure we are packed." Ryan says.

"Yup." Destiny says.

They get up and get dressed.     Ryan made sure they were packed.     Destiny got the twins up and ready.    Finally they meet Mick,Chase, Carrie and lil Chase out in the main room and they then head down to breakfast.     It was buffet.    They all make a plate and sit down to eat.

"Man I am going to miss this amazing food." Carrie says.

"Right me too because it's so dang good." Destiny says.

"Of course because you both are pregnant." Mick says.

"I don't know about that.    I am not pregnant and I think the food is good." Chase says.

"I have to agree." Ryan replies.

"So what is the plan when we get to Daytona?" Carrie asks changing the subject.

"I was thinking we could go out a boat and wake board and such.    I rented us a villa with a private beach and a pool.    And it has a boat launch." Chase says.

"That sounds like a fun day." Ryan asks.

"Can I invite Keelan and his family?" Mick asks.

"Sure sweetie that will be fun." Destiny says.

"Thanks mom!" Mick says.

She pulls out her phone texting him.     She then goes and grabs seconds.

"What was that?" Ryan asks.