Chapter 18

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

The next morning Destiny woke up when the alarm went off. Ryan kisses her neck. They were still connected from their love making over night. She felt him grow hard inside her.

"God baby." Destiny moans.

"Sorry baby, but I just need to fuck the bell out of you." Ryan says pinning her to the bed.

"Please baby. Please." Destiny begs.

Ryan kisses her as he starts to move. Eden wraps her legs around his waist as he pounds into her.

"Destiny baby, god." Ryan moans out animalistic.

"Ryan." Destiny moans digging her nails into his back.

That made Ryan move even harder fucking her relentlessly.

"Fuck desbaby." Ryan moans as he fills her with his cum.

"Ryan." Destiny calls out following him.

They both ride it out. They fall to the bed in a sweaty heap. They lay there for a few minutes.

"We better get up and get dressed so we can go" Ryan says.

"I am excited." Destiny says.

They get dressed. Destiny grabbed the luggage and Ryan got the twins. They changed them and Destiny fed them before heading downstairs.

"You guys ready?" Chase asks.

"Yup we are." Ryan says.

"I am so excited and I can't wait to see what is in store." Autumn says.

"I know me too." Destiny says.

They grabbed the dogs and head out to the car. They head to the airfield and board the plane. Once cleared Chase took off.

A little bit later they arrive in Vegas. They head to the hotel and check in. They settled the dogs down and then they head out.

They were picked up  in a luxury modern bus with restrooms on board, giving them more time to enjoy your destination!

Their first stop of the day was Omelet House,
Enjoy a hot made-to-order breakfast on the way to the Grand Canyon West Rim at a local Family Restaurant. Destiny

       Destiny