Chapter 107:

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up to the sounds of  Mickey's Clubhouse  blaring in their ears

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up to the sounds of Mickey's Clubhouse blaring in their ears.

"Hot Dog, Hot DogHot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity DogNow, we've got ears, it's time for cheersHot Dog, Hot Dog, the problem's solvedHot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity DogIt's a brand new day, what'cha waitin' for?Get up, stretch out, stomp on the floorHot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity DogWe're splittin' the scene, we're full of beansSo long for now, from Mickey MouseMickey: That's me!And the Mickey Mouse club house!" Chase and Mick sing as they dance with the twins.

"What the hell is going on?" Destiny asks.

"Right?" Ryan asks.

They sit up seeing Chase and Mick dancing with Chris, Georgia and Chase. They were cooing and giggling like crazy.

"Well I should record this is put it on TikTok." Ryan says.

"You don't have it." Chase says.

"No but Destiny does and fans would love to see Chase Elliott dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." Ryan says laughing.

"Fuck off Blaney. You post that I will post the most embarrassing video of you I have on my phone." Chase fires back.

"Okay boys to your corners.... Don't make me put you both on time out!" Destiny says her mom voice busting loose.

"Animals I tell you boys become a bunch of animals." Mick says shaking her head.

"Oh you have so much to learn young grasshopper." Destiny says to her.

Ryan and Chase burst out laughing. Destiny and Mick head to the kitchen to make breakfast leaving the boys alone with the babies.

A little later they finish and sit down to eat.

"Is Carrie working tonight?" Destiny asks.

"No she's off so when she wakes up we were going to go out and see Top Gun and grab dinner once Chase was asleep." Chase says.

"Well why don't you tell her to come here. I will invite Bubba and Amanda over and we can have a little date night game night and we can get to know Carrie." Ryan says.

"Okay. This isn't an interrogation right?" Chase asks.

"No. Chase we just want to get to know her better." Destiny says.

"You think I'm moving on to soon don't you? You think I'm not capable of dealing with my feelings." Chase asks.

"I mean it is a little sudden. However I trust your instincts Chase as only you know what is best for you. So if you feel like this Carrie is good for you and will help you heal then I trust that. I want to get to know her more because it's no secret you and Ryan hang out alot so therefore we will he hanging out." Destiny says.