Chapter 38

The next morning Destiny and Ryan both woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby I have a lot to do at the shop today." Ryan says.

"I know and I have to work but I am doing it from home today. It is supposed to be bad weather and I don't want to drag Chris and Georgia out in it." Destiny says.

"Sounds like a plan." Ryan says.

"Good. Did Chase and Autumn go back to Dawsonville?" Destiny asks.

"Nope. They are staying here because Chase is making the pit crew practice every day for hours upon hours." Ryan says.

"Sounds like a good plan. They have one job and they need to be on top of their game." Destiny says.

"Yup and sometime you need to light a fire under their butts." Ryan says.

"Yes I hope your not mad that they are coming here and filming the game night?" Destiny asks.

"No baby, this is your house too. I will make sure I have the twins and I will keep Sturgill busy so he don't bother you." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

Ryan and Destiny both get up and get dressed.    Ryan heads to the shop and Destiny heads to her office.     Chris and Georgia were in their swings.     Destiny did what she needed to do.  

She stopped to eat.    Autumn made food and they sat down.

"I don't like the way it looks outside." Autumn says.

"Me either." Destiny says.

"I hope the boys come home soon." Autumn says.

"I do too." Destiny replies.   

They finished lunch and played with the babies.   That was when Ryan and Chase come home.

"Girls take the babies down to the basement and the dogs." Ryan says.

"Yes Ryan and I will grab what we need." Chase says.

"Okay what is going on?" Destiny asked.

"There is bad storms moving through could possible cause tornadoes and we are not talking any chances."Ryan says.

"Wow okay." Autumn says.

"Yes it's not good." Chase says.

Destiny and Autumn took the babies down putting them in the pack and play.     They then got Sturgil and Fletcher down there.    They set up pee pads for them.    Ryan and Chase come down a few minutes later with air mattresses and other supplies.  

"What are we going to do for dinner?" Destiny asks.

"We have pizza." Ryan says.

"Yes and they postponed the game night until next week.   Not taking any chances." Chase says.