Chapter 136

Destiny got up and went to the closet

Destiny got up and went to the closet.    She raided Ryan's closet putting on a pair of his pants and his shirt.    They still smelt like him and she needed to be as close to him as she could be.    She goes and puts Ryan's wedding band on her other hand.    Finally she heads out of the room.

She goes and checks on the twins they were still sleeping and she thanked god for it.    Next she checked on Mick.      She was still sleeping too.   She went to Chase's room and knocked.

"Come in." Chase says through the door.

Destiny walked in and could tell she had clearly interrupted them.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Destiny says.

"What's wrong?   Something is wrong and I can hear it in your voice." Chase says sitting up.

"Oh Chase it's Ryan he was in a bad accident and is being airlifted to Charlotte general." Destiny says bursting into tears.   

She turns around to leave.   A few seconds later Chase pulls her into a hug.

"He's strong Des, he's going to be okay." Chase says kissing her head.

"So was Chris and he wasn't ." Destiny says.

"Let me get dressed and we will head to the hospital okay." Chase says.

He goes into the bathroom.

"I am sorry Destiny, I will stay behind with the kids and look after them." Carrie says.

"I am sorry I interrupted your night with Chase." Destiny says.

"Please don't.   It's fine trust me you and Ryan mean the world to him so in turn you mean the world to me too." Carrie says.

"He has to be okay.   I can't do this again." Destiny says.

"Hey deep breathes okay.    He is alive and being sent here.    I worked at Charlotte General for 20 plus years.    It's a good hospital.   You are in good hands." Carrie says.

"Thanks and thanks for watching the kids.  I just don't want to wake them up and scare them specially Mick." Destiny says.

Chase comes out of the bathroom.   He walks over to Carrie's side of the bed as Carrie sits up.

"I love you baby, thank you for being you and for staying here and holding down the fort." Chase says kissing her putting his hand on her belly.

"I love you too.   Keep me updated please.   Know that I am sending all things positive Ryan's way." Carrie says kissing him.