Chapter 43

Destiny woke up later the next morning

Destiny woke up later the next morning.    Ryan was still sleeping and she was going to let him.    She gets up and goes and checks on the twins.   They were still sleeping as well.   She moved them into her and Ryan's room into their pack and play.    She then gets back into bed.

"Des." Ryan says rolling over pulling her close.

"Yeah its me, go back to sleep." Destiny says.

"Don't let me sleep to long okay." Ryan says.

"Okay but why?" Destiny asks.

"We are going to Top Golf with Alex, Brittani, Chase and Autumn." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny replies.

"Yes and then we are going to Dawsonville later tonight.  Gonna stay with Chase and Autumn and then drive to Bristol." Ryan says.

"Okay sounds like fun." Destiny replies.

"We are going to have a little mini trip." Ryan says.

"Where are we going?" Destiny asks.

"Pigeon Forge." Ryan replies.

"Sounds like fun." Destiny says.

They snuggle together falling back to sleep.

They woke up a little later when the alarm went off.

"This is going to be fun." Destiny says.

"Yes Mom and Dad are coming to watch the kids. " Ryan says.

"I feel like we pawn them off a lot." Destiny says.

"Are you kidding Mom loves it." Ryan says.

"She is the best grandmother." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. They then get the twins up and dressed before they head downstairs. Destiny puts Chris and Georgia in the pack and play with Chase. A few minutes later Alex and Brittani come over with Roscoe and Finn. The dogs play together.

"I think they just became best friends." Destiny says.

"Me too." Brittani replies.

"I am glad." Autumn says.

Lisa came over and quickly doted on the kids.

"Thanks for watching Chase." Chase says.

"Are you kidding me he is like a bonus grandson." Lisa says.

"She is in her element." Ryan replies.

They all head out to the car. They head to Top Golf Charlotte. They arrive a little bit later and park.

Welcome to Topgolf Charlotte - Southwest, the premier entertainment destination in Charlotte, NC. Enjoy our climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort with HDTVs in every bay and throughout our sports bar and restaurant. Using our complimentary clubs or your own, take aim at the giant outfield targets and our high-tech balls will score themselves.