Chapter 184

The next morning Ryan and Destiny woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby." Ryan says turning it off.

"It's okay baby, what's going on." Destiny asks.

"I am supposed to go do media for the playoffs but I'm not leaving you." Ryan says.

"No Ryan you have to go.   You made the playoffs and you deserve to be there." Destiny says.

"Are you sure baby?   You are supposed to have the meeting with the doctor today to form the plan." Ryan says.

"I know but we can wait until you get back baby." Destiny says.

"Okay.   Will you be okay?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I will probably just sleep.   I am so run down." Destiny replies.

"I know baby.   Want me to bring anything back?" Ryan asks.

"I want Checkers." Destiny replies.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

He gets up and gets dressed.   He kisses her.

"I love you Ry." Destiny says.

"I love you too." Ryan says.

Ryan heads out.    Destiny curls up with his pillow and falls back to sleep.

***********************

Ryan arrived at the NASCAR Hall of fame and parks.  He heads inside.   

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?    How is Destiny?" Chase asks coming over to him.

"I'm so scared Chase.    My wife has Leukemia Chase, she has fucking cancer and there is nothing I can do." Ryan says.

"I know it sucks, Cancer sucks.   But Destiny is strong she will fight the hell out of it." Chase says.

"She has to Chase.   She has to be okay.   I cannot loose her." Ryan says.

Chase pulls him into a bro hug.  

"She's not going anywhere bud.    Don't think the worse." Chase replies.

"I know it's hard not too.   I know you are still going through it after everything with Autumn and Neveah and now with Carrie being pregnant but I am going to need you Chase." Ryan says.

"I know bud and I'm here for you.    I already told Carrie to get used to Charlotte because it was going to be our home for a while."  Chase says.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Ryan says.

"Your my best fucking friend that's your job, the day that we signed up and said we were best friends my bull shit became your bull shit and your bull shit became my bullshit." Chase says.