Chapter 52

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled around each other

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled around each other. They were both horny as hell and couldn't get enough of each other.

"Hmm love waking up tangled with you." Ryan says.

"I love it too." Destiny says.

They lay there a little longer. Finally Ryan feed up to grab a shower. Destiny lays in bed just resting a minute. Ryan's phone went off. She looked. She looked closer. Why was some girl sending him a naked picture of herself. She sits his phone down and gets up. She grabs her stuff and heads up to the top only stopping to get the kids and Blaney.

"Hey I'm about to make breakfast." Chase says.

"Can we go back to shore?" Destiny asks.

"Sure what is wrong?" Chase asks.

"Ryan is Cheating on me." Destiny says

"Wait what?" Autumn says.

"With who?" Chase asks.

"Some hooters whore. No offense Autumn." Destiny says.

"None taken because even though I am not a whore some of the girls are." Autumn says.

"Talk to him Destiny." Chase says.

"Please take me back to shore or I will jump over and swim back." Destiny snaps.

Chase nods his head. He then goes and lifts the anchor and they head back. It didn't take long.

"I need to get out of here." Destiny says.

"It's going to be okay." Autumn says.

They dock and Destiny was off the boat in a flash. She had the twins and Blaney with her. She hightailed it to one of Chase's cars and speeds down the driveway. She was about halfway out of the neighborhood when it happened. A car ran the stop sign and plowed into her head first. Her last conscious thought was of Ryan then her world went black.

******************

Ryan got out of the shower and Destiny was no where to be seen. He saw Sloan had sent him a few texts asking his honest opinion about her lingerie for her partner. Ryan gave it. He then got dressed and headed to the top.

"Damn we came home already." Ryan says.

That was when Chase punched him.

"Why are you cheating on Destiny bastard. And with a hooters whore really?" Chase yells.

"I'm not." Ryan says.

"Then why is one sending you naked pictures!" Chase yells.

"She was naked it was the options for the lingerie for her wedding night , to another woman. You know Sloan and know she's a fucking lesbian." Ryan screams back shoving his phone in Chases face.