Chapter 22

The next morning Destiny woke up wrapped around Ryan

"Umm what a view to wake up too." Destiny says.

"I feel the same way baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"We are both beautiful and we make the most beautiful babies." Destiny says.

"Not going to argue with you on that one." Ryan says.

Destiny laughs.

"I love you." Destiny says kissing him.

"I love you more. But we better get up and get dressed we have some fun planned today." Ryan says.

"Can't wait to see." Destiny replies.

"It's fun." Ryan replies.

They both get up and get dressed. Destiny goes and gets the twins up and fed and then Ryan changed them. They were put in their slings. Ryan had Georgia and Destiny had Chris. They head out into the main room. Chase, Autumn and little Chase met them there.

"Let's go." Destiny says.

"Yes I want to see what you have up your sleeve so let's go." Autumn says.

They all head out. The pile into the rental car and Chase drives them to the airfield.

A sightseeing flight tour from Phoenix helps to show the vastness of the Grand Canyon in a way that a ground tour can't. On this trip, take off in a high-winged plane that offers unobstructed views of the red rock labyrinth below. They were doing the  longer tour where they land in Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy a guided Jeep tour of the rim, a white water rafting trip, hiking lunch and after the jeep tour dinner.

The morning begins with a safety briefing at the Phoenix Deer Valley Airport. They would be traveling  comfortably in either a Cessna Caravan or T207 where every seat is a window seat with unobstructed views of the scenery below.

On the round-trip flight from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, Chase  flies at an altitude perfect for sightseeing. From the air, you have a clear view of the red rock canyons of Sedona, the rugged cactus-covered Tonto National Forest, and the Painted Desert's multicolored formations.

"Wow this is amazing. Even better because hunny is flying us." Autumn says.

"Yes it's pretty neat when you know someone who flies." Destiny replies.

"I love flying almost as much as I do racing." Chase says.

"Ain't that the truth.." Ryan says.

Chase flew over the canyon and they got some amazing pictures.   Chase then got to experience his first ever landing in Grand Canyon National Park.

That was pretty bad ass." Chase says.

"I know and just think you will get to do something even better later on." Ryan says.