Chapter 46

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Good morning beautiful." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning beautiful." Destiny says.

They share a few kisses before taking care of Blaney.    He had a diaper on.   They changed him and then they got the twins up and ready to go.    They head out into the main room.   Ryan and Chase take the dogs out and walk them around.    Autumn and Destiny get into the car.    Finally Chase and Ryan come and get into the car.

"Dollywood first?" Chase asks.

"Sounds like a plan." Ryan says.

"Let's go." Destiny says.

"Yes I am excited." Autumn says.

They head to Dollywood. They park and head inside. Ryan pays and  they go in.

"Rides first." Destiny asks.

"Yes absolutely." Autumn says.

"Sounds good to me." Ryan says.

"Yes it does." Chase says.

They head off. They ride Barnstormer, Black Bear Trail, blazing fury, busy bees, demolition derby, dizzy disk, chasing rainbows museum, dolly's home on wheels, dolly's Tennessee mountain home,  Dollywood express, dragon fliers, drop line eagle Moutan sanctuary, fire chaser express, firehouse fun yard, frogs and fireflies, granny's garden, great tree swing, hidden hollow, lemon twist, lightening rod, lil pilots playground, lucky ducky lumberjack lifts, mystery mine, piggy parade, Robert f Thomas chapel, rocking roadway, shooting star, sky rider, Tennessee tornado, the great American flying elephants, the mad mockingbird, the scrambler, the waltzing swinger, thunderhead, treetop tower, the village carousel, whistle punk chaser, Wilde eagle, wild wood creek, and wings of America show birds. They rode each ride a few times. They then played a few games. Chase and Ryan won the girls a few prizes. The kids started to get tired so they headed to Johnny Rockets to have lunch.. Finally they head back to the cabin to take care of the animals and let the kids nap.

"Once the kids wake up we will head back out.   Have a fun night planned." Ryan says.

"Sounds good.   I cannot wait to see what you guys have set up." Destiny says.

"It's gonna be fun." Chase replies.

"I am going to nap while baby Chase is napping.    This little one is zapping my energy." Autumn says.