Chapter 150

Early the next morning Destiny woke up feeling soft lips on her neck

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Early the next morning Destiny woke up feeling soft lips on her neck.

"Morning baby.   It's time for the procedure." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

They both get up.     Carrie and Chase were
getting ready too.    Finally they come to get the three of them and lil Chase.       

"Good luck baby.   I'll be waiting for you." Ryan says kissing her lips.     

Destiny, Carrie and Chase head into the procedure room.

"Thank you for doing this, both of you." Chase says.

"I mean you would do it for any of our kids in a heartbeat so why wouldn't I?    Besides he is my god son and I love him." Destiny says.

"Yes baby I love him like he was mine and would do anything to keep him safe.     Just like I would these little ones."   Carrie says.

"I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too."' Carrie says.

They chat and laugh and wait for the procedure to begin.     Finally they come in and take the bond marrow sample from all three of them.     They then go and plant it into Chase.  

A little bit later they were back in lil Chase's room.

"How did it go?" Ryan asks.

"Went well.      Chase was a rockstar like his dad." Destiny replies.

"Yes he is.    Now we just have to wait and see what happens." Chase says.

"Yes but I have a feeling it's going be fine." Ryan says.

"I do too." Carrie says.

"Yes gcus Chase is a strong like his daddy and his mother." Destiny says.

They wheeled Chase back in finally and he curls up with Carrie still coming out of the anesthesia.

"The doctor will be in with you shortly." The nurse says.

"How did he do?" Chase asks.

"Came through with flying colors.    He is a trooper." The nurse says.  

She leaves.   Sure enough not long after the doctor comes in.

"So lil Chase sure is a rock star.    He handled the transplant like champ and it looks like things are going good." He says.

"That is good to hear." Chase says.

"We will give it 24 hours and then we will run tests to see where we are.     If transplant takes which I know it's going to then we will  move ahead with the radiation." The doctor replies

"Thanks so much." Chase says.

"Like I said he came through it a champ.    His numbers look good and things look like he is doing wHell." He says.