Chapter 45

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up tangled together

"Good morning baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Good morning baby.   Today we really have to do something with the kids." Destiny says.

"Yes I agree.   We are heading to Georgia today so Chase wants to do the zoo and aquarium." Ryan says.

"Oh that will be fun.." Destiny says.

"Yup figured it would he and so did Chase. " Ryan says .

"When are we leaving?" Destiny asks.

"Soon baby so we better pack." Ryan replies.

"Okay." Destiny says.

Destiny got up and got dressed.    She packed a a bag for her and Ryan and for the twins.    She was looking forward to Pigeon Forge.   She was looking forward to it with the kids.  

Ryan got up and got dressed and then they grab the twins.   They head downstairs.   Chase, Autumn and baby Chase were waiting.

"You guys ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes we are ready." Ryan says.

"Good let's go." Autumn says.

"I can't wait to do pigeon forge with you guys." Destiny says.

"It will be fun." Chase says.

They all nod their heads.     They grab the dogs and head out to the truck.     Ryan drives them to the airfield and they park.   They board the jet.   Once cleared they take off.

A little later the arrive in Dawsonville.    They get into the car and head to Chase's house.    They drop the dogs off and then they head to Atlanta.

"Zoo or aquarium?" Chase asks.

"Either one it don't matter." Destiny says.

"Zoo first." Ryan says.

"Sounds good."  Autumn says.

Chase heads to the zoo.    They  arrive a little bit later and park.    They get out.   Ryan put Georgia in her sling and was carrying her that way.        Destiny had Chris and Chase had little Chase.     They head inside with Destiny paying.

"African Savana first?" Autumn asks.

"Sure let's start there." Ryan says.

"Sounds good actually." Destiny says.

"Yes Autumn loves giraffes so maybe we can feed them." Chase says.

"I want to ride an Elephant too." Autumn replies.

"That will be fun." Destiny says.

They head African Savana and walk through.    They saw lions, meerkats, giraffes, warthogs, elephants, rhinos, hippos, ostriches and a few other animals known to Africa.    They did get to go on an Elephant ride and got to feed the giraffes.