Chapter 19

Destiny and Ryan spent time together exploring Vegas with Chase and Autumn

Destiny and Ryan spent time together exploring Vegas with Chase and Autumn.    It was fun but now it was time for Ryan to go to work.     Destiny was back in full force as Chases PR.      It was was Saturday and practice and qualifying day.   

Destiny woke up before Ryan and ordered them breakfast.     She took it in as Ryan was waking up.

"Good morning baby." Destiny says.

"Good morning my love." Ryan replies sitting up kissing her.

"Ordered us breakfast." Destiny says.

"Good because I am hungry." Ryan says .

"I am too." Destiny says.

She hands him the tray and they sit  down and eat together.     After they finished they discarded the dishes.    They then got up and got dressed.     They then head out into the main room.     Chase and Autumn were waiting.

"You guys ready?" Chase asks.

"Yeah let's go." Ryan says.

"Yeah you don't want you guys to be late." Destiny says.

"Nope not at all." Autumn replied.

Destiny had the twins and Autumn had little Chase.    They all head out to the car and drive to the track.    They go in and park.    Ryan and Chase head down to get ready for practice.     Destiny needs down to the box with the twins.

No soon then she sat down practice started.     She was keeping an eye on Chase as well as Ryan.         Ryan finished third and Chase was eighth so it wasn't to bad.    Next up was qualifying.     Ryan was in group a and Chase was in group b.     Ryan's group went out first.     Ryan ended up getting knocked out of the top five with seconds left.  

"Damn it ." Destiny says.   

She heads down to this car just as he was climbing out.   He accepted the hug she gave and kisses her head.

"Sorry you didn't make it." Destiny says.

"It's okay baby." Ryan says.

"Want me to meet you back at the hauler?" Destiny asks.

"Yup.   See you then." Ryan says.

They share a few kisses and the Destiny heads back to the Nine box.      Chase ended up advancing so Destiny was happy about that.     Chase ended fifth and that is where he would start the race.    Destiny was proud.    She did what she had to do and then headed to find Eyal.'

'