Chapter 182

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"What is wrong?" Destiny asks.

"We are headed back to Charlotte.    Chase has to fly there pick up Jeff and Dale Jarrett and head to Phoenix." Ryan replies.

"Oh okay." Destiny says.

"You okay baby?" Ryan asks.

"Just tired.   These twins are just zapping it all out of me. "Destiny replies.

"Well when we get home you can sleep." Ryan says.

"I have to go to Phoenix with Chase." Destiny says.

"Nope Chase said he don't need you with him and for you to get rest.    You have been so run down lately." Ryan says.

"I know." Destiny replies.

They both get up and get dressed.   They then head downstairs.    Mick was up and had the twins in their wagon.   Chase and Carrie come down with lil Chase.

"You guys ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes lets go." Ryan says.

"Are you sure you don't need me to go?" Destiny asks.

"I am sure Des.    You look so exhausted.    Go home and get some rest okay." Chase replies.

"Okay." Destiny says.

They head out to the car.    They load the animals in and then they get in.    Finally they head to the airfield.    They board the plane and once cleared they take off for Charlotte. 

A little later they land and Ryan helps Destiny out to the car.   Once she was in secure he helps Mick with the twins and their animals.     Ryan then heads to his house.      He pulled into the garage and first helped Mick with the twins and the animals.     Finally he came out and got Destiny.

"Baby I am worried about you?   You don't look good at all." Ryan says.

"I feel like shit.   But I think I just need more sleep." Destiny says.

"Well I will carry you into the game room and you can lay on the sofa there okay?" Ryan asks.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

Ryan carried her into the house and into the game room.    He laid her down on the sofa.   Destiny laid down.

"I am going to go into the office for a bit okay.    I have zoom meetings and stuff." Ryan says.

"Okay baby." Destiny says.

"Need anything?" Ryan asks.

"Something to drink." Destiny says.

"Okay baby let me grab something." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny replies.

Ryan went and got Destiny a body armor.    He figured it was the best thing for her and would keep her hydrated and help with her electrolytes.