Chapter 47

The next morning Destiny and Ryan  woke up when the alarm went off

"Good morning baby.  Put on hiking gear because we are going hiking." Ryan  says.

"Sounds like a plan." Destiny  replies.

They both get up and get dressed.   They then head and get the twins  up and dressed.    They were excited.    They got the stroller wagon ready for the twins and for baby Chase.   They also got the leashes ready for Sturgill and Blaney.    They made sure their bags were packed. Ryan and Chase took the bags to the car. Destiny headed out with Chris and Georgia. Autumn had little Chase.

"Ready to go?" Autumn asks.

"Yes let's go." Destiny says.

They leash the dogs and Destiny had Blaney and they head out to car. They all pile in.

"Off to the Smokey's we go." Chase says.

"This is right up his damn alley." Ryan replied rolling his eyes.

They head out to the car.   The kids were ready to see what was in store for them.    They stopped at Cracker Barrel and had breakfast.    They then drove to the Smokey Mountain State Park.    Destiny was excited and so was Autumn .  

    The sprawling landscape encompasses lush forests and an abundance of wildflowers that bloom year-round.    Streams, rivers and waterfalls appear along hiking routes that include a segment of the Appalachian Trail.    

"I wish we had longer to do the Appalachian Trail part but we don't." Chase says.

"I know its like seven days." Autumn  replies.

"Yes.   However that is a bucket list of mine to hike the whole thing starting at home in Georgia." Chase replies.

"Oh that would be fun.   Camping out.   Maybe when during the off season." Ryan  says.

"Might be fun. However might be hard with these little ones coming in December." Destiny says.

"Or this one in October." Autumn replies.

"Well maybe next year then." Chase says.

"Yeah maybe." Autumn says laughing.

"Something plan." Ryan says.

"Yup we can plan." Destiny replies.

"Yup." Chase says.

"Can we go now?" Autumn  says.

"Yes I wanna see waterfalls." Destiny  adds.

"Let's go." Chase says.

"Lead the way." Ryan replies.

Destiny had Chris and Georgia  in the stroller along with little Chase.     They head out.

They hiked the trail that lead to the observation tower on top of Clingmans Dome, the highest peak, offering scenic views of the mist-covered mountains.   As the highest point in the and in Tennessee, Clingmans Dome towers at 6,643 feet tall. Located along the state-line ridge, Clingmans Dome is a popular park destination.    Situated on a summit, the observation tower offers stunningly expansive views of the Smoky Mountains as far as the eye can see. Those who make their way to the top are awarded with panoramic 360-degree views of one of the largest protected areas of land in the eastern United States.     Destiny  was taken a lot of pictures.