Chapter 53:

Destiny woke up halfway through the night crying

Destiny woke up halfway through the night crying.    Ryan wakes up too he was sitting in the chair.

"Oh baby." Ryan says getting up.

"Can you hold me please?" Destiny says in between sobs.

"Like you even have to ask." Ryan says.

Ryan gets into bed with her.   Destiny rolls over into his open arms and he pulls her closer to him.

"I am so sorry baby.   So so sorry." Destiny says sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh Destiny it's not your fault." Ryan says kissing her head rubbing her back.

"If I would have talked to you like a rational adult and not stormed off like a child I wouldn't have lost our babies." Destiny says.

"Destiny you were upset and you reacted in a way to protect yourself.   This isn't your fault.   It's mine.   I thank full responsibility.   I should have told you about my friendship with Sloan." Ryan says.

"Oh Ry.   We both made mistakes.   Now we just need to learn from them." Destiny says.

"Yes we do.   I will not keep anything from you.   I wasn't trying to with Sloan.     I wasn't even thinking about it honestly." Ryan says.

"I know baby.    Also we need to be open and talk to each other.    Even if we are mad at each other we still need to talk and not hurt each other." Destiny says.

"I never want to hurt you Des.   I would never cheat on you ever.   You are the only girl I want." Ryan says.

"I know that Ryan I just let my hurt seeing the texts cloud my judgment.   Oh my god the twins they were in the car with me.    Are they okay?"  Destiny asks sitting up.

"They are okay baby.   Not a scratch on them.    Autumn and Chase have them." Ryan says.

"Thank god.   I feel like a horrible mother I am just now thinking of them." Destiny replied.

"Stop it Des.   You are the best mom.   You just miscarried twins baby you are grieving." Ryan says.

Destiny settled back down into his arms.

"Sorry I am all over the place." Destiny says.

"It's fine Des now please just relax and rest okay." Ryan says.

"Okay, I feel safe in your arms." Destiny says.

"Good I am glad." Ryan says.

"Promise me in a few weeks we will try again?" Destiny asks.

"Okay baby I promise when we are both ready we will try again okay." Ryan says.

"Okay.   I love you Ryan.   So damn much." Destiny says.

"I know baby,  I love you just as much,   You are my whole damn world baby." Ryan says.

"You are mine Ry." Destiny says.