Chapter 139

"What do you mean you don't know who I am Ryan?    It's me Destiny your wife and mother to your babies both born and unborn

"What do you mean you don't know who I am Ryan? It's me Destiny your wife and mother to your babies both born and unborn." Destiny says.

"I am not married nor do I have kids. I don't know who you are." Ryan says.

"Ryan look at me." Destiny says.

Ryan looks at her locking eyes. He wished he could feel something but he don't. He saw the love in her eyes.

"I am sorry I don't remember you." Ryan says tears in his eyes.

"I am going to go get the doctor and let him know you are awake." Destiny says.

She gets up all but running out of the room.

"I don't want to hurt her. I can't remember I want to because she is beautiful but I don't." Ryan says frustration taking over.

"Relax bud it's okay. What do you remember?" Chase asks.

"I know you are Chase my best friend and we race in NASCAR together." Ryan says.

"Do you know what year it is?" Chase asks.

"Yes it's 2022 and Joe Biden is sadly the president." Ryan says.

"Okay." Chase says.

"You are engaged to Autumn and have a son, my god son baby Chase. Autumn is pregnant with you little girl." Ryan says.

Chase got quiet.

"What?" Ryan asks.

"Nothing Ry. Focus on getting better and remembering Destiny." Chase says.

"Okay. Will I be able to race?" Ryan asks.

"I am not sure bud." Chase says.

"I know we have a race Saturday I'm racing with dad. I am not going to miss it." Ryan says.

"Okay Ryan calm down. You just woke up let the doctors check you out." Chase says.

Ryan laid back on the bed.    The doctors came in and checked him out.     He was fine minus the memory loss.    They said that was normal.

"Can I go home?" Ryan asks.

"We want to keep you overnight." The doctor says.

"No I want to go home where where I am more comfortable and not foreign to me." Ryan says.

"Ryan stop being so stubborn and stay the night." Chase says.

"Okay fine.    Will I be able to race this coming weekend?" Ryan asks.

"I don't see it being an issue." The doctor says.

"Ryan seriously you just were in a horrible accident and you lost your memory.    Take it easy please."  Destiny says.