Chapter 70:

Destiny was up off and on throughout the night throwing up

Destiny was up off and on throughout the night throwing up.    The Zofran would work for a bit in between.     She just finished throwing up for the millionth time.    Ryan just got her back in bed.

"Thank you Ryan.   I appreciate everything you have done for me." Destiny says.

"Baby you are my wife and I love you." Ryan says kissing her head.

"I love you more." Destiny says.

"I know baby.   Now get some rest." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

She took another dose of Zofran and sipped some body armor she was trying to stay hydrated.    Finally she snuggled closer to Ryan falling asleep.

Later on that morning she was woken when she felt Ryan get out of bed.  

"Ry?" Destiny asks.

"Yes baby?   Are you okay?" Ryan asks.

"No still feel like crap." Destiny says.

"I am sorry baby.    I am going down to the track for qualifying and then I am calling the xfinity race with Joey." Ryan says.

"Okay baby.  Good luck in quals." Destiny says.

"Thanks baby.   I love you.   You need anything text me or Erin or Autumn." Ryan says.

"Actually I think I will come down." Destiny says.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asks.

"Yes I am sure." Destiny replies.  

Ryan was hesitant but wasn't going to argue with her.    Destiny threw on a pair of leggings and her Ryan long sleeve shirt.    Ryan had the twins up and ready and they head down to the track.      Destiny stayed on the golf card with the twins bundled up.       Practice starts.