Chapter 114

Not long after falling asleep Ryan  woke up hearing Destiny  puking up her guts

Not long after falling asleep Ryan woke up hearing Destiny puking up her guts.    He gets up and goes and holds her hair and rubs her back.

"Thank you baby." Destiny says in between puking .

"Always my love." Ryan says.

She finally finished and Ryan gently carried her back to bed.

"Can you get me ginger ale and my medicine?" Destiny asks .

"Absolutely baby." Ryan says.

He goes and grabs the stuff bringing it back to Destiny.   She took the medicine with small sips of ginger ale.     

"Thank you." Destiny says laying against him.

"Listen here you two stop torturing your mother please." Ryan says kissing her belly twice.

Destiny felt them moving sad Ryan couldn't yet.

"They hear you baby.   You can't feel it yet but I can." Destiny says.

"You guys are being little trouble makers." Ryan says.

Destiny chuckled.      She loved watching him bond with them and talk to them.

"I love watching you talk to them. They know your voice." Destiny says.

"I know I love it and I love them."  Ryan  says.

Destiny runs her fingers through his hair. He settled down laying on her belly. Destiny  used this to snuggle with his pillow. Ryan  had already falling back to sleep. Destiny got comfortable and feel asleep too.

Later on that morning Destiny  and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"How are you feeling baby?" Ryan  asks.

"Okay now. Think cuddles with Daddy was what they needed. They calmed the fuck down in there." Destiny  says.

"Aww well I will cuddle them anytime. But I can't wait for them to be on the outside so I can cuddle them." Ryan  says..

"Maybe Daytona." Destiny  says.

"I would be okay with that." Destiny  says.

He kisses her belly twice, then crawls up her body kissing her.

"Ryan." Destiny moans.