Chapter 2

For the first time in a long time Destiny actually got a half way decent amount of sleep

Destiny woke stretching. That was when she saw Ryan laying there naked from head to toe. God he was so damn beautiful like a Greek god. She couldn't help but stare at him.

"Like what you see baby girl? " Ryan asks waking up catching her staring.

"It should be a sin for you to be that damn beautiful." Destiny replies.

Ryan snorts laughing.

"No darling the sin should be that mouth of yours." Ryan says.

"Is that so?" Destiny asks.

"Oh yeah baby. Your mouth is so sinful specially when it's wrapped around my cock taking it down your throat." Ryan says huskily.

She then crawls over kissing Ryan's stomach. She leaves trails of soft fluttery kisses down. She runs her tongue along his happy trail before moving down to his cock. She sucks the tip into her mouth. She then quickly pulls it out making a popping sound off her lips.

"Jesus Destiny ." Ryan moans eyes going dark with desire.

"I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp, I wanna gag, I wanna choke, I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat." Despite begs.

"Fuck." Ryan moans.

Destiny  don't say anymore. She places light feathery kisses along the tip. She stroked him up and down until he started leaking pre cum.

"Mmhmm." Destiny moans against him as she took him into her mouth.

She sucks away the pre cum as she sucked him down her throat. She alternated between her mouth and her hands.

"Des baby." Ryan moans breath hitching never taking his eyes off hers as he watched her devour his cock.

Destiny moans against Ryan. Ryan couldn't control himself and he started to thrust fucking her mouth. Destiny moans hollowing out her cheeks gagging, choking spit dribbling down her mouth as she took him all in.

"Des fuck." Ryan moans.

He runs his fingers through her hair holding her into place.    Destiny was still going to town on his cock and  as soon his tip hit the back of her throat and and Destiny moans against him , that was his undoing. 

"Des baby." Ryan calls out as he cums hard straight down her throat.

Destiny drinks down every drop before licking him clean.   She then kisses him up to his lips.   Ryan parts them and she explored his mouth with her tongue dropping a little bit of his cum so he could taste himself.