Chapter 21

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby but Chase and I have more plans.   We got something planned each day until we have to race." Ryan replies.

"It's okay.   I love spending time with you and Chase and Autumn." Destiny replies.

"I know.   I am glad you get along with Chase and Autumn so much."  Ryan says kissing her head.

"She is legit by best friend.   I love her.   She is perfect for Chase too." Destiny replies.

"She is.    I have never seen him happier then when he is with her.." Ryan says.

"I know.   I am totally shocked that he hasn't put a ring on it yet.   I mean I was totally expecting those two to be married before us." Destiny says.

"Well about that." Ryan says.

"Oh is he?" Destiny asks.

"Maybe." Ryan says shrugging.

" Oh he is.    Aww so romantic." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed.   They meet up with Chase and Autumn.

"Ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes lets go." Autumn says.

"I am ready." Destiny replies.

"So am I." Ryan says.

They all head out.   They head down to the lobby and get into the bus that was picking them up.  They head out.    A drive through the Sonoran Desert just doesn't do it justice—the desert expands over 100,000 square miles (260,000 square kilometers) total.    A little bit later they arrive at the Deer Valley Airport.

Once they arrive, the crew for the day gets the balloon ready to go. Your FAA-licensed pilot makes sure you have a safe ride up in the air.

Take off and fly up to take in views over the Sonoran Desert. Catch views of the beautiful landscape, cacti, wildlife, and sun as it rises for the morning.

"Wow these views are just wow." Destiny says.

"I know right.   So glad we did it." Ryan says kissing her neck wrapping his arms around her waist.

That was when Chase got down on one kneee.

"Autumn, I love you so much.   I want to spend the rest of my life with you.   So will you marry me?" Chase asks.

"Yes." Autumn says.

Destiny was snapping all the pictures.  Chase put the ring on her finger and then they kiss.   Destiny was so happy for them.   They both hug them and congratulate them.

Afterward, back on the ground, enjoy a Champagne breakfast, and chat about your flight experience.   It was a buffet style and it was delicious.

   It was a buffet style and it was delicious