Chapter 61

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby but I have a doctors appointment before we leave for Dover." Destiny says.

"I know.   Mom and dad are coming over and staying with Chris and Georgia the whole weekend." Ryan says.

"What?" Destiny asks.

They have been itching to keep them for a weekend and I figured it would be nice to just be you and me." Ryan says.

"Okah baby.    It will be good for them to spend time with them." Destiny says.

Ryan kisses her head.   They both get up and get dressed.     Lisa and David come and actually take the twins with them to their house for the weekend.      Destiny was going to miss them but knew they would love it.      They head out to the car and head to the doctors office.

They arrive and go inside and sign in.   A little bit later they were taken back into a room.  

"It's going to be okay." Ryan says holding her hand.

"I know baby.   We have each other." Destiny says.

"Yes we do.  Always baby." Ryan says.

The doctor comes in and sits down.     Destiny and her talk a bit.    They go over her labs and other things.    Ryan was rubbing her back and just being supportive.

"Okay Destiny I don't see why you can't try for another baby.    You are healthy and there is no permanent damage from the miscarriage." She says.

"Thanks Doctor.    That is nice to hear." Destiny says.

They talk a little bit more and the doctor leaves the room.    

"You okay baby?" Ryan asks.

"I am okay.    I am glad we can hopefully have another baby." Destiny replies.

"We will baby." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Thanks.    Now let's go because we have to a long drive a head of us." Destiny says.

"Yes.  I think we are going to road trip with Alex and Brittani too." Ryan says.

"I love it." Destiny says.

They leave the doctors office and head back to the house.  Destiny packs a little bit and then Ryan took the bags downstairs.   Chase and Autumn were there and a few minutes later Alex and Brittani show up.

"You guys ready to go?" Ryan asks.

"Yes we are.  Hope it's okay we bought Finn and Roscoe with us?" Alex says.

"It's fine.   Fletcher and Sturgill  will love the company." Chase says.

"Yes they will."Destiny says.