Chapter 69

Destiny was up off and on through out the night throwing up

Destiny was up off and on through out the night throwing up.     Ryan was right there beside her.    They had just gotten back into bed.

"Here baby sip some body armor." Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

"I mixed it with Ginger ale." Ryan replies.

"Thanks baby.   I don't want to get dehydrated." Destiny says.

"No you don't." Ryan replies.

Destiny took smalls sips.     She then snuggled against him falling back to sleep.

Later on Destiny woke up hearing the door open.

"How are you feeling Destiny?" Chase asks.

"Sick.   I am not going to be able to do anything today or this weekend.    I am so drained." Destiny says.

"It's okay Des.   You play it by ear.   If you think you can't makes it down then don't.    Besides you know you can work from home." Chase says.

"Thanks." Destiny says.

"Welcome.   Since she's not feeling well I will fly us to Darlington." Chase says.

"Thanks man.   I will give you  money towards jet fuel." Ryan says.

"Please.    We will leave in like 20 minutes okay?" Chase asks.

"Sounds good." Ryan says.

Chase leaves and Ryan gets up and packs a bag for them.    He then packs for the twins.      He too them out to the car and buckled them in.    Next he took their bags out.   He then comes back and grabs Destiny.   She had ginger ale, a basin and a cool rag with her.     They get in.   Chase and Autumn come out and get in.   The dogs were ready and so was Blaney.    They head to the airfield and board the plane.      Once cleared they take off for Darlington. 

A little bit later Destiny was woken to soft lips on hers.

"Wake up baby, we are in Darlington.."  Ryan says.

"Okay." Destiny says.

They get off the plane and head to the car waiting for them.   Once in they head to the track.    They head inside and park.    Chase and Ryan's coaches were side by side.     Ryan and Destiny head into theirs and get Sturgill, Blaney and the twins settled.

"How are you feeling?" Ryan asks.

"Okay.   I want to go down and watch Xfinity." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan replies.

They get the kids ready and head down to the Penske tent.     They sit there until it was time for practice and qualifying for Xfinity.     They head to Chases box.    Chase comes over and had a tender moment with the twins.    They were so happy to see him.