Chapter 7

It's been a few months since they went to Myrtle Beach

It's been a few months since they went to Myrtle Beach.    Summer faded into fall.    It was almost October and they were headed to Talladega.     They had flown down to Dawsonville and road tripped to the track with Autumn and Chase.

"@destinystarr: road tripping to Talladega with @chaseelliott9, @autumnrain and of course honey @ryanblaney10!!!    Sitting in the backseat calls for cuddles and bonding with the @Blaneytwins!" Destiny posted to IG

"@destinystarr: road tripping to Talladega with @chaseelliott9, @autumnrain and of course honey @ryanblaney10!!! Sitting in the backseat calls for cuddles and bonding with the @Blaneytwins!" Destiny posted to IG.

It was Friday and for once Destiny was off the clock. Chase gave her the whole weekend off so she could be girlfriend fully.

Destiny woke up the next morning finding Ryan laying down on her belly which had ear phones on it.

"What is going on down there? You guys having a party?" Destiny asks.

"Good morning mama. I am intriguing the twins to Eric Church." Ryan says.

"Well I think that they like it." Destiny says feeling them kick.

"Good they have good taste." Ryan says.

"Like their mom and their dad." Destiny says.

"So true." Ryan says kissing her belly twice.

Destiny runs her fingers through his hair. Ryan crawls up kissing her.

"Hard to believe we are only three months away from welcoming these little ones into our world." Destiny says.

"I know and I can't wait baby. I love you." Ryan says kissing her again.

"We better hurry you have practice." Destiny says.

"Yes I want you to come with me." Ryan says.

"Give me a behind the scenes tour?" Destiny asks?"

"Yes." Ryan says smiling at her.

They both get up and get dressed. They then head down to the track. Ryan got mobbed en route to the hauler. He literally stopped and made sure everyone got a signature and a picture. Destiny smiled she loved seeing him with his fans.