Chapter 71

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan next to her

The next morning Destiny woke up not feeling Ryan next to her.     She sits up looking around.    She was deserted.

"Where is everyone?" Destiny asks out loud.

That's when Ryan walked in with the twins in their wagon, Sturgill right behind him and Blaney clinging to his neck.    He had a tray full of breakfast.

"Happy Mother's Day baby. I made you breakfast in bed and we come bearing gifts." Ryan says.

"Aww Ryan." Destiny says.

"I love you baby. So fucking much." Ryan says.

"I love you too." Destiny says.

"How are you feeling?" Ryan asks kissing her head.

"Good right now. It comes and goes in waves." Destiny say.

"Are you going to come down to the track." Ryan asks.

"Yeah I think so. If I start feeling bad I will come back to the coach." Destiny says.

"Okay baby." Ryan says.

He gets the kids and puts them on the bed. Destiny hugs them. Ryan had something special made with their hand prints and footprints. They were from Chris and Georgia. Sturgill and Blaney got her a gift certificate to a local spa.   Ryan got her a mothers ring with her birthstone and the twins.

"Oh Ryan." Destiny says.

"We love you mama." Ryan says.

Destiny kisses all of them earning a lick in the face from Sturgill.  They then ate their breakfast.    Ryan took the dishes out.   They  then both get dressed.    Destiny gets the twins ready and they all head out.     Ryan had a few things to do.   Destiny took the kids down to the box and put them up with Dave.    Lisa came as well.    Destiny hugged her.

"Happy Mother's Day." Destiny says.

"Happy Mother's Day sweetie." Lisa says.

A little bit later Ryan joined them on pit road.