Chapter 88

The next morning Destiny woke up the next morning before Ryan

The next morning Destiny woke up the next morning before Ryan. She knew he was going to be hung over. She sits a bottle of orange juice bedside his bed and some ibuprofen and a bottle of water as well. She then heads down to the kitchen to make Mick breakfast. She had the recipe for Ryan's. Famous cake batter waffles.

"Something smells like heaven." Mick says coming out sitting down. She was dressed and ready to go to school.

"Cake batter waffles. Your dad's recipe." Destiny says.

"That sounds delicious." Mick says.

"Trust me they are so good." Destiny says.

Along with the waffles she made sausage and eggs. When she finished she sits down and the girls dig in.

"Okay Wanna tell me what these mean girls are saying? Destiny asks.

"The usual stuff. Making fun of me cus I am thin and saying I'm ugly because I'm a Tom boy. They also are saying I am a lesbian." Mick says.

"What the actual fuck??? Because you are a Tom boy. That's some horse shit." Destiny says.

"I am not a lesbian mom. I like guys and have a crush on someone." Mick says.

"Baby girl it wouldn't matter to me if you were. Love is love and I will love you no matter what and  so will your dad." Destiny says.

"Thanks it will be okay. I just ignore them. But here are their names." Mick says handing her a paper." Mick says.

She then gets up and cleans up their dishes and heads off to catch the bus, hugging Destiny as she left.

That was when she felt arms snake around her waist and kisses peppered along her neck.

"Something smells heavenly baby." Ryan says.

"I made your famous cake batter waffles. I left you some if you want them." Destiny says.

"Umm yes I want them." Ryan says.

He sits down and Destiny made him a plate. She sits it down in front of him and Ryan pulls her into his lap. He takes a bite of the waffles.

"Well?" Destiny asks.

"So damn good. My compliments to the chef." Ryan says kissing her head.

"Thanks baby. Do you have to go to the shop today?" Destiny asks.

"Yes have to get ready for the 600 and fan fest this weekend." Ryan says.

"Okay baby. I have some calls to make. It's my one day off this week." Destiny says.

"Calls?" Ryan asks.

"Yes our daughter gave me the names of the little shits that are bullying her. Along with their mothers names. I am going to invite them here and lay down the line." Destiny says .