Chapter 124

The next morning Destiny and Ryan woke up when the alarm went off

"Sorry baby but we have practice and then qualifying." Ryan says.

"It's okay baby. I have a job to do anyway." Destiny says.

"Hmm how can I get you on my team as my pr person?" Ryan asks.

"Well that would look right because I'm your wife." Destiny says.

"Yeah I know. I love you." Ryan says.

"I love you more." Destiny says kissing him.

"Oh yeah later on I have a surprise for us all. There is a concert being performed here at the track and I happen to got us all front row seats." Ryan says.

"Hmm okay." Destiny says.

They both get up and get dressed. Mick had taken care of the dogs and other animals. Carrie and Chase made breakfast for them.

"Thanks guys that was nice of you." Destiny says.

"Well you practically have let me live with you guys since Autumn died." Chase says.

"You would have done it for me.   You are my brother, my best friend and are always welcome at my house." Ryan says.

"Yes you are." Destiny replies.

"Thanks.    Are you guys going to come stay with me this coming week?" Chase asks.

"We can you know we can." Destiny says.

"Yes I know it will be hard so we will be there for you." Ryan says.

"Yes Uncle Chase you can take me to Atlanta and take me for a ride in your car." Mick says.

"We will see Mick okay?" Chase says.

"Okay." Mick replied.   

They finish eating and  clean up.    They then all head down to the haulers.    Ryan and Chase go to change.     A few minutes later they come out and head down to the track.      Ryan was getting ready to go out.    He was in Group A and Chase was in group b.

"Good luck baby." Destiny says kissing Ryan.

"Thanks baby." Ryan says.

He gets in the car and heads out.         Ryan held his own and finished pretty well for group A.     Chase went out and finished 12th.    Over all Chase was 21st and Ryan was 13th.