Chapter 197

Lev's POV

The dinner was already done. I am in front of the door waving and saying goodbye to Kendrick's friends and fellow businessman. He can't say goodbye to them because he is deeply drunk. They had a little drinking session, what I mean for little is 2 hours of drinking session. I was only expecting them to drink a 3% alcohol drink but one of them showed an alcoholic wine, Kendrick can't say no because it's his partners in businesses after all. Well, it is probably a blessing in disguise for me because I can't suffer on the bed because he is drunk and deeply asleep on his room. I'm about to proceed on the kitchen to help fix things when Ninang stopped me.

“We can handle this Lev. Go on to your room and have a good sleep,” she said to me. “Just rest on your room, you need some beauty rest after an exhausting night, also take a quick shower, you smell like a roasted chicken,” she added.

I completely nodded at her. It was a small nod because I wasn’t able to help them, but also happy at the same time happy because I can rest already. I stopped on the stairs and smelled my shirt. Ninang is right, I smell like a roasted chicken. If I would sleep on Kendrick's side, I need to smell lovely like a flowers. I proceeded on his room. I grabbed a towel. I looked at Ken, and he was peacefully sleeping with a half-naked body. Boxer is the only thing covering his body from being fully naked. I entered the bathroom and take off my all of my clothes. I hopped in on the shower and turned the water. I took a hot bath so I can feel relieved after those exhausting things I did. The moment the water landed on my shoulders, a sudden relief of sigh came out of my mouth. I scrubbed my body with soap, and also put shampoo on my hair. Both soap and shampoo smells nice, it is blessing my sense of smelling. I immediately rinse myself and wrapped myself with a towel. I proceeded on going on my closet to pick some pajamas so I can sleep comfortably. I put it on a sat on Ken's bed, and plugged in the blower. I turned it on and placed it near on my hair so it can dry quickly and I can sleep. I am moving my head while also moving the blower. Ken suddenly held my right wrist.

Hmm?” I hummed to ask him what's the problem.

“Let's do it tomorrow. Let me just cuddle you for now,” he said to me. “For being the best wife out of all wives in the world. You cooked my favourite meals which is your home cook food. You also agreed that I'll enter you again. You are the best Lev Treyton Crein-Foster,” he added.

He smiled at me. He solely got up and hold on my cheeks. A big wide smile was form on his lips. He touched my lips and just cackled. He giggled like a kid while touching my face. He put his hands on the bed and sway like a little kid listening and vibing to a song. I don't know but Ken is so cute when he is drunk. He has this childish side of him, and a possessive side of him when he is drunk. If he is drunk, it's either he is on his childish way or on his possessive, or it is both. He changed too quickly when he is drunk.

“Ken, it's time to rest,” I uttered to me.

He turned his head at me while his eyes are closed. He has a small pout on his lips. I touched his shoulders and let him lay on the bed. After I lay him on the bed, he quickly get up and goes back to his position earlier.

“No,” he responded to me. “Give me a kiss first,” he added while his lips are shaped with a pout.

I gave him a kiss in the cheeks. After the quick kissed I gave it to him, he simply glanced at me with a bland look. I don't know why he is giving me that kind of look. Did I did something wrong?

“Why?” I asked to him.

“Really? On the cheeks?” he complained to me. “Just on the cheeks? You are already calling me Ken, and just on the che-"

His words was cut when I unexpectedly kissed him on the lips. It is just, my body just moves without even thinking. What am I doing. I looked at Mr. Foster after I kissed him. He was shocked on what I did, he was stunned and simply looking on the wall.

“You actually kissed me,” Ken said to me. “I am just simply teasing, and you actually kiss me on the lips,” he added. “You started to be comfortable with me,” he said again.

The drunk Ken looked at me and smiled. He hold on my shoulders and suddenly bring me down on the bed. He gets in top of me and gave me a kissed in the lips. He cackled and lay next to me. He grabbed my left hand and put it on his chest while his hand are also mine. Ken was simply looking at me.

“I love you so much,” he uttered to me. “Stars on the universe isn't enough how much I love you, my love,” he added.

I was simply looking at the ceiling while listening to him. I was touched and a drop of tears fallen on my eyes. I looked at Ken to check on him, and I giggled after I saw him. He was deeply asleep and his mouth are open. I closed it. I decided to sleep already. I grabbed the blanket and put it on the both of us. I was hesitating to hug him, but I ended up putting my hands on his chest. I started to feel sleepy, I closed my eyes and I was simply sleeping for a couple of seconds I suddenly woke up. Mr. Foster pulled me on a little aggressive way, which makes me closer to him. He was wrapping his left hand on my arm. I got closer to him and leaned my face on his chest. I saw that Ken smiled after he felt me doing all those things.
I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked at the time and it was just 12 in the morning. I looked at Ken, and he is peacefully sleeping while his hands are still holding on my arms. I noticed that his phone are on his side. I grabbed it and set aside. After I put it on the side, I got curious on what's inside of his phone. I already saw all of it, but I just got curious. I immediately grabbed his phone and opened it. I looked at Mr. Foster and he is still peacefully sleeping. I looked at his messages, and I saw my name while scrolling down. I opened it and there's so much draft in here. 102 draft messages. I opened it and started to read the messages.

‘I have a small crush on you, Mr. Crein'

‘I miss those lips, Lev'

‘I love you so much, Crein. Why is it so hard to confess my feelings for you'

‘Good Morning. How are you Lev?’

While reading his first messages for me, I was touched and felt dismay for myself. I thought Ken wasn't serious at that time. He is like a teenager boy who is being shy confessing his feelings for his crush. It's so cute. I continue reading his messages for me.

I loved the meals you cooked for me Crein. Excited to taste it again when you are already my wife.’

‘Good Night, my love. Have a nice rest and see you tomorrow. I love you'

‘Fuck. I did so wrong Lev. I should have follow my heart rather than what I am chasing for. Forgive me Lev for breaking you heart. Please'

‘I am so confused right now'

I love him but I loved you more'

‘I'm not feeling well, Hon. Please accompany me'

I remembered this time, this is when he had a headache and the time he said he will continue loving and finding Vaje. I wonder why Ken never sent me this messages? It is so sweet of him. I looked at Kendrick and smiled at him. Your greatest dream has finally come true, being your wife. Don't worry, Ken, I'll be always on your side, always. I will never leave you, my love.

“You are truly one I loved the most,” I uttered to the sleeping Kendrick. “I always imagined my life would ne perfect if I marry one on the both of you. But, marrying you isn't perfect, it is better than perfect,” I added.

I touched his cheeks and smiled at him. I looked at his messages again and started reading it. I was enjoying reading his draft messages for me. It is full of sweet greetings and messages. Other message our cliché that is why he never sent it.

‘Fuck. I am hurting myself. Seeing you and Toffer makes me shed tears.’

‘I should have protected you from my uncle

‘It is not your fault but me. If I wasn't stubborn, we will be staying happy together and already proposed you. Fuck me'

The first dinner we had, he will propose to me?!

A/N: Hello guys! Since I already reached the maximum chapters. I will continue updating His Secretary on the other book. See you there my loves. Thank you for always suporting me.