Chapter 167

Lev's POV

“Hurry up! Chase! You're the only missing!” Uncle Zion uttered to Chase.

We are currently talking a family photo. Mr. Foster decided to this. Mr. Foster is already done taking a picture of me and my family, and it’s my turn to take a pictures with the Lamars and the Fosters. Chase is the one missing on the family of them. He's too anxious about his hair, and he wants a perfect hair for the picture. Mr. Foster was simply waiting for Chase to be done. Anytime now, Mrm Foster will be so pissed and will approached Chase and pull him.

“Chase! Faster!” shouted of Mr. Foster to his cousin.

Chase immediately went out of the bathroom with a good hair. Mr. Foster simply smirked at him. Chase stand next to his Uncle Zion. My sister was about to take a picture when someone knocked on the door. We aren't expecting someone. My father opened the door and it was Mr. Flinch together with Vel. Vel waved at us while Mr. Flinch was simply looking at us on a serious way.

“You can't be full without us,” Mr. Flinch uttered.

“How the fuck did you know we are taking pictures?” Uncle Flynn asked to his brother.

Mr. Flinch simply smirked and sat next to Mr. Foster. He simply smiled small on the picture. Mr. Flinch suddenly pulled Vel to him and let him sat next to me.

“Now we are complete,” Mr. Flinch uttered.

All of us fixed ourselves and looked at the camera. My sister signed us when the camera will be shuttle. Mr. Foster simply doing his moves to hold my hand. I just noticed that all of them are boys and there’s not even a single girl on us. My sister took at least 20 photos of us. Mr. Foster signed my family to join us. My sister put a timer on the camera so no one can be left behind. My family was surrounded by the Fosters and the Lamars. Mr. Foster right hand was holding my left hand and his left hand was on my shoulders.

“It great to see our family be united,” Mr. Foster said to me. “Can't wait to have our kids on the next family picture,” he added.

The words he uttered last causes me to tint. The flash on the camera appeared, a sign that the picture was taken. All of them started to be noisy again and started doing some things they want. Me and Mr. Foster looked at the photo, and it was the sweetest photo I have ever seen. Everyone has a smile on their faces.

“You looked pretty, my wife,” Mr. Foster whispered to me. “A pretty one who would be suffering from his husband's ten inches rod,” he added and cackled.

The redness on my face added after he whispered all those words to me. He simply hugged me while I was simply stunned because of the words he said. I wasn’t able to concentrate on the photo I am looking. Mr. Foster started to give me kisses on my neck and my cheeks. He's such a sweet guy. His hands were on my waist which makes my feel the butterflies on my stomach again.

“Lev, a name that so good to hear,” he complimented to me again. “I will never stop complimenting you, Lev. Even the smallest details of you, I will compliment it,” he added.

Mr. Foster took a photo of him and me. I smiled at it and Mr. Foster was simply giving a small smile. Uncle Zion suddenly approached us, holding a piece of cake. I was confused.

“Here, eat it before we go,” Uncle Zion uttered to Mr. Foster.

“Tss. You never seem nice to me,” Mr. Foster responded to his Uncle. “What's the deal?” Mr. Foster asked to his Uncle Zion.

His Uncle Zion simply smirked at him and cackled. Uncle Zion patted Mr. Foster's back while there are still giggles on him.

“Nothing, just want to be nice to you,” Uncle Zion responded to Mr. Foster.

“You put poison on this?” Mr. Foster asked. “You never been sweet to me though, somethings going up?” Mr. Foster added to his questions.

Uncle Zion gave Mr. Foster a frowned. I was simply laughing at the bond they are making. Mr. Foster took a piece of the food his Uncle Zion gave to him. Mr. Foster chewed his food in front on his uncle with a bland face. I was completely looking at Mr. Foster. He looks cute because he is putting all of his food on the cheeks area and not swallowing.

“Swallow it,” his Uncle Zion uttered. “It doesn't have poison. Why would I poison my own nephew?” his Uncle Zion added.

Mr. Foster kept shooking his head. Uncle Zion simply sighed at Mr. Foster. He is kinda stubborn when it comes to his Uncle but when it comes to me he treated me so different from them. Mr. Foster do really so much love for me. I decided to go on the kitchen to grab some juice to drink. I'm gonna thirsty.

“Lev? What are you doing here?” Chase asked to me.

I turned to him and he was on the phone. Calling someone, it must be his friends or someone else. I ignored him because he immediately pay all of his attention to his phone. There’s a chocolate milk on the refrigerator, I grabbed it and get some drinking glass to drink with it. I poured the milk and drank it. I was simply looking at the window and completely focus all of my attention to the car passing. Mr. Foster suddenly entered the kitchen. He was finding me.

“Lev? Come on, I will show you something,” Mr. Foster uttered to me.

I simply nodded at him and follow him. I was confused where we are going. Mr. Foster entered a room and I also went up inside of the room also. I tinted when Mr. Foster suddenly took of his shirt.

“Mr. Foster, I think this isn’t the right time,” I uttered to him.

Mr. Foster looked at me and cackled. “Not planning to have sex with you right now Lev,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “Well, I'm kinda horny right now but we can't do it on your parents house,” Mr. Foster.

I was relieved after Mr. Foster uttered those words to me. I also felt shy after Mr. Foster clarified me. I don't know what were doing here, Mr. Foster was simply hauling on a box. It looks like he is finding something. While Mr. Foster is busy hauling on the box, I take this moment to looked around. This room is a little bit big, just like my previous room on Mr. Foster's house. I wondered whose room is this. It has also a majestic view of the city.

“Mr. Foster whose room is this?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

“It's ours,” Mr. Foster simply responded to me. “Your parents saved this room for us, so we can sleep here if we will visit them,” he added to explain.

They are so sweet. Even though Mr. Foster’s house is just a 100 kilometres away, they occupied a room for us. I decided to looked on what Mr. Foster is hauling. Mr. Foster noticed me on his back and blocked the box, so I can't see it. He continue finding something on it. I sighed and gets away from him. I lay on our bed and it was so soft, it felt like I’m laying on a cloud. And my back was relieved after my back the soft mattress. A moaned suddenly came out on my mouth. Mr. Foster looked at me. I tinted after realizing what I did. Mr. Foster bite his lower lip and goes back on hauling the box.

I started to be entertain with the stars that was attached on the ceiling, I started to count them. I was also happy when seeing the stars bright. The room is kinda dark and the only one giving it a light is the cars on the road. There's a total of 57 luminous stars on here. Mr. Foster suddenly stand up and suddenly blocked my eyes. It was a cute stuffed bear. I went up from laying on the mattress nd hold the stuffed bear.

“What is this?” I asked to him.

“It's obviously a pillar,” Mr. Foster sarcastically responded to me.

I gave Mr. Foster a poker face. Does it look I am joking? Mr. Foster kinda acts like a kid, but I understand it. Mr. Foster pinched my cheeks and shakes it.

“It's my stuffed bear, I don't know why did it end up here,” Mr. Foster explained to me. “I just want to give it to you. It's not that expensive though, I bought it on our trip to Paris for only 500 dollars when I was five?” he explained to me.

500 dollars?! Do he think that's cheap? Well, his family is a billionaire, a 500 dollars isn't that big for them. But it's already big for me. Mr. Foster cackled after he makes his stuffed bear kiss me. I tinted after he did that. Mr. Foster is so handsome especially he has a sweet smile on his face. I wonder what kind of dad he is? He must be very nice to our kids.

“Lev?” Mr. Foster called my name.

I looked at him and simply raised my eyebrows.

“Do you love me?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I smiled at him, “Of course. You mean the world to me, boss,” I responded to him.