Chapter 82

Lev's POV

I was just looking at Mr. Foster eating. I'm already full to the food he gave to me. My colleagues are starting to tease the both of us, ‘cause when we get back on our lunch area, our hands are holding each other so tight. I didn't noticed after they started to tease us.

“It looks like Toffer’s and Lev will be extended or would never be happen,” Mr. Brahms uttered to me and Mr. Foster. “It looks like Toffer has a competitor towards Lev,” he added.

“Yeah, I really find Mr. Foster and Lev a perfect couple also my psychic sister guest the future pf Lev, she said, a playtime turns into a real one, choker, and also just like other stories they started the very start, a prolouge,” Mildred uttered to me. “And I really don't trust Toffer after Lev's birthday,” she added.

Mr. Foster was just looking at them. I don't know what is he feeling right now. I suddenly felt bad for Toffer, they somewhat ship me with my boss than my real boyfriend. They can't be wrong, me and Mr. Foster was really together at first, they said I really tamed, Mr. Foster.

“But it is Lev's choice not us, he can love whoever he wants. Toffer is also a nice guy,” Kelly said. “But I go for our boss,” she added.

“I'll go with Toffer,” Mr. Brahms suddenly uttered while taking a bite.

Mr. Foster happy face turns into a frowned one. He looks at his friend and gave him a death glare. I didn't expect that choice from Mr. Brahms, it is his friend.

“Just joking Kendrick, I know you and Lev fit together. I just want you to smile often not always, it's creeping me out. A serious man who is smiling and also blushing,” Mr. Brahms said. “I preferred to look at with that kind of cold attitude and just being romantic with Lev, it's kinda cute.  But Lev is perfect for both man, a cold man but starting to be a different person to his soft Lev or a possessive one, who is selfish when it comes to Lev and who never fails to make Lev the happiest person?” he added.

A small smile formed on Mr. Foster’s lips. Our colleagues simply look the both of us, also feeling this romantic excitement with us. He looks at me. I found a little mess on his mouth. I grab a tissue.

“Can you get down just a little, there is a food and sauces left around your mouth?” I asked to him.

He simply nodded at me. He gets down, so I can reach his mouth to clean it. I gently pat and wiped it using the tissue. He was just gazing at me with a small smile shaped on his lips. The people around just started to shriek and cheer our names.  I started to tint. All of sudden, someone pushed me. Our lips suddenly touches each other. The both of us was shocked.

I immediately remove my lips from brushing to his. I'm about to check who pushes me, when he suddenly grab my hand and pulled me closer to him, and gave me a very passionate kiss. He wrap both of his arms on my waist. He was closing his eyes while his lips brushes on mine. My eyes were open cause of the this unexpected action he responded to that accident. I started to feel the pleasure on his kiss, I closed my eyes. Their shriek and cheers started to be loud. I can't hep but to tint. This romantic excitement I am feeling right now, is really different from I am feeling from Toffer. I don't know what this means. He ceased the kiss with a soft smile formed on his lips.

“Did you enjoyed the kiss Lev?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He pushed my head to towards his chest, gently. He started to fix my hair. I look at him and he was just smiling  talking to one of his friend. I can feel his heartbeats pounded so fast. I look at my friends, they was just smiling, and giving me a thumbs up. They are also taking a picture of me and Mr. Foster. I gave them a death glare but they just continue laughing at me.

“When is the wedding?” one of his friend asked to him.

“I don't know yet but I'm sure it's out of the country,” he answered to his friend's question.

I tinted after hearing that. The both of us isn't on a valid relationship. I don't know who will I choose. Mr. Foster or  Toffer. I'm about to be married but there's someone who comes.  I decided to open my phone and there's a message on it. I opened it and it played a video.

“I already missed you, my prince. I'll call you when we already arrived on our hotel,” Toffer's said. “I love you, my prince. I promised I will buy you a bouquet of pink roses for you. I'll kept it fresh, just for you,” he added and winked at me.

It was a video of Toffer before the flight. I tinted. Even we are parted away, he always finds a way to make me blush. All of a sudden, Mr. Foster pushed me away from him. I don't know why he pushed me. I look at him and he was simply looking to his friend with a bland face. Maybe is there a problem on my laying and he was hurting. I simply ignored it and didn't take it to the heart. I didn't think any bad about it. It was just a push.

FW

“Come on Lev, it's just a water there's also a life jacket to save you from drowning,” Charlotte uttered to me.

She's forcing me to come on their boating. But I disagreed. I will not conquer this fear again without Toffer. He’s the only who makes me calm. I really don't want to go on the water especially a deep one. I can see still the shark's teeth that almost killed me.

“I already said, I don't want to. I will stay here with Cindy and our other colleagues,” I said to her. “Beside, it's very deep on there and I can only swim on 5 feet,” I added.

She is still holding my hand and kept pulling me to go with her. I stopped her by making my feet buried on the sand.

“Come on, it will be boring here,” she said while kept pulling me.

“No, Cindy brought her twins, I will play with them,” I answered to her.

She suddenly let go of my hands. I thought she already gave up. I took a inhale and exhale, and wiped my sweat on my forehead. Out of the blue, someone carried me. I turned around and it was Mr. Foster. He will bring on the boat.

“Bring me down, Mr. Foster!” I shouted at him.

He ignored me and continue walking. I started to panic when he started to walk on the water. I started to hurt him by smacking his back. But it looks like, he never felt pain. We already reached the boat, he puts me inside. I want to get out but the boat already started sailing. I sat on my  knees and started to panic.

I stand up and shouted, “HELP!”

But I saw that we are already far away from the shore. My eyes went big and simply sat on the boat, and stayed here like a statue. I started to overthink, maybe a shark will appear out of nowhere and eat all the entire boat or a tsunami? I'm too young to die. I don't even have a husband. Mr. Foster approaches me.  He raises both of my arms and let me wear a life jacket. He patted my head and left.

“Lev, stand up there, you're missing this moment!” Charlotte said to me. “You don't need a partner to conquer your fears,” she added.

I closed my eyes and inhaled. She's right, I need to conquer this fear before it gets terrible. I opened my eyes. I simply nodded at her. She assisted me to stand up and I almost lost balance but it's a good thing, she is holding me. I started to enjoy the wind, I look at the ocean, and it wasn't bad as I thought, the blue clear water makes you see the rocks, reefs and fishes, and other things. I started to enjoyed the view.

“See, it is not bad as you thought,” she said to me.

I simply nodded at her. I was busy looking at the water when someone suddenly pushed me that causes me to get out on the boat. A loud splash was made.

“Lev!” they screamed my name.

I can hear their screams and cursed. I started to panic. I kept jumping, so I can reach the edge of the boat but failed. I don't know who pushed me, this is why I don't want to go on water bodies.  Charlotte offered me her hands, I'm about to reach it but my body can't take this jumping, it eventually gave up and I started to be drown. I saw above of the water my life jacket is floating. I tried padding my arms and legs but it keeps me pulling down. I started to lost oxygen, until all I can see is black. Maybe this is my last, tell Toffer I loved him through the winds.

Charlotte’s POV

“Kendrick! What did you do?! You know the person has a phobia on waters, why did you that?” Brahms asked to Kendrick. “Do you want to kill him? He can't swim!” he added.

Kendrick was just smirking at Brahms with a bland emotion, I look at Lev, he keeps his body above the water, so he won't drowned. Everybody on the boat starter to panic. This is my fault. I shouldn't force Lev to come with us. If his parents and Toffer would found out they would probably kill me. I offered my hand but he already soaked up by the water.

“Fuck! He's starting to drown!” I shouted to them.

“Relax! He has a life jacket,” Kendrick uttered.

“You brute! His vest is floating, he didn't locked it!” Brahms shouted to him.

A fisherman was about to dive to get Lev but Mr. Foster remove his shades and his vest and immediately dive down. My face turns into a poker one. The person who did that is the same person who would save Lev. I worried, maybe Lev is already out of breathe there.

Minutes passed, there's no sign of Kendrick. I started to be panic again. I'm about to ask the fisherman to see what happen to them but Kendrick already rise from the water, carrying Lev. Lev's lips turns pale and he passed out. Kendrick immediately  gets on the boat.

“Give him some space!” he shouted.

He lays Lev and begun to give him a CPR. I started to pray that Lev will wake up. I become relived when Lev  started to pull out water on his mouth. His eyes open and  he gets up from laying. All of a sudden, he hugged Kendrick and started to cry. Kendrick was surprised and started to comfort him.