Chapter 96

A/N: Sorry for the short update, I am so busy today. Babawi ako sa next UD. ENJOY THIS CHAP!

Lev's POV

He stopped strumming the guitar. He put the guitar on the side and pulled me closer to him, he simply looks at me and gave me a handsome smirk. I accidentally put both of my hands on his chest again. I'm about to remove my hands from touching his chest, when he grasp my hands and put it on his shoulders. I tinted and looked on the other side. I saw him from my peripheral version that his lips formed on a soft smile. He put his right palm on my cheeks and slowly makes me look at him. Charlotte suddenly played a song from Mr. Foster's phone. A song full of romance and love. Mr. Foster started to dance. I was just following him, awkwardly. I suddenly step on his foot.

“Fuck,” he cursed because of the pain he felt.

I suddenly stop waltzing and remove my hands from touching his shoulders.

“I'm really sorry, Mr. Foster,” I apologized to him. “I didn't meant to stumble on your foot. I don't know why I dance so awkward,” I added.

He gets close to me again and patted my head. I thought he was gonna hit me with his fist on my head but he simply patted it. Why does Mr. Foster is so soft to me when they said he treats like his employees like a dictator, abusive and always mad, but when it comes to me he's so soft.

“Are you shy, Lev?” he asked to me and touches my cheeks softly.

I simply nodded at him. He gave me a sweet smile.

“Charlotte you may leave,” he uttered to my best friend. “It looks like he's shy because there is another person looking at us,” he added.

Charlotte’s happy face turns into a poker one after hearing what Mr. Foster said to him. Charlotte just left the balcony of the yacht still has a poker face shaped on his face. While walking out, he kept stumbling his feet. I simply laughed at her. I don't know why the song started to play so loud. I didn't noticed that Mr. Foster was holding his phone. He put my hands back on his shoulder. He started to waltz again. I moved my feet, but this time, I am dancing properly. I don't know why my feet just started to feel every beat of the song that is playing. Maybe I was just shy to dance. Mr. Foster simply gave me a sweet smile.

“Mr. Foster, do you really love me?” I asked to him. “I'm afraid you might leave me if I already gave the things you want,” I added.

Mr. Foster was simply looking at me on a bland way. He pulled me closer to him. I suddenly stop moving my feet. I am struggling from heeling. Mr. Foster breath smells so nice. I can smell the hotness of a peppermint. He suddenly surprised me a kiss that is full of romantic sensation and temptation. He hold my head and makes me lean more on his face. Our lips and faces just gets really close together. He continue to give me a kiss, but this time, the romantic sensation slowly fades away and turns into a sexual sensation. He stopped for a while.

“Lev, we already had sex for a couple of times, and I didn't leave you,” he uttered to me. “Your body isn't I want from you Lev. It's your care and love. Sex are just our enjoyment, making you suffer and also happy, my repay for making me happy. I loved you, I really love you, Lev,” he uttered to me and continue to give me a passionate kiss.

A kiss that full of lust, it’s just like love potion.  You're being charmed from the taste of it. He ceased the kiss and hugged me really tight on his arms. A wrapped so good, all the coldness of my body disappeared and turns into a warmth.

“Let's stay like this Lev,” he uttered to me. “No one will ever change my feelings for you, even your fiancé would not stop me from expressing my love for you,” he added.

I was simply closing my eyes. Enjoying the moment with Mr. Foster. Being felt secure on his arms wrapping on my body. All those guilt I am feeling right now, because I am betraying on Toffer, suddenly vanished because of the feeling I am on the right man, a feeling I am really secured when I' with Mr. Foster, a feeling he will loved me, unconditionally and fully, and a feeling Mr. Foster will do anything for me to make me happy.

“I hope you will choose me Lev, I hope I'm the one who you wants to live forever,” he uttered to me. “You're the only person I want to be with, Lev. The only person I want to see every morning.  The only person who will make me food every morning and the only person I want to held hands with,” he added.

I am so fluttered to the words he spoke. I don't know Mr. Foster really wants me. That's why Vaje is jealous on me, that's why he said that I am better than him. Mr. Foster gave me full attention while Vaje was just given a half. I always thought they were a perfect couple. No flaws and misunderstandings but I was wrong. They aren't perfect as I thought.

I get off from leaning on his chest. He started to move his feet widely. I am just following what his foot steps. I didn't noticed that we started to move and sway, roaming around the whole balcony of the yacht. While we are busy dancing, my eyes kept looking at Mr. Foster's handsome face. His smiles can’t take off from his face. I don't know but I started to love Mr. Foster's face when he’s happy, his small and soft smile makes him more handsome. We're just having our time of our life here in the balcony of the yacht. Spending the time together and just showing our love to each other. I hope this night would never end.