Chapter 101

Short Update :)
I have a webinar kasi, I can't write properly. Babawi ako next UD. Good Day and Enioy the Update.

Lev's POV

We're walking around on the yacht to go to the pool area of this place. Mr. Foster decided that  before we take off, we should enjoy this day. We're almost on the pool area, I can hear the loud music coming from the place. When we reached the area, I saw so many foods, and also cocktail drinks. I want to grab some cupcake but Mr. Foster is holding my hands really tight.

“You want to eat sweets?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled and continue to walk. I followed him. He brought to me a table that is full of sweets. Luca and Klairayne are also there. His sister waved at me. I waved at her back. It seems this two are already okay. Mr. Foster gets down a little bit and looks at me. I'm kinda offended, I'm just  inches short, he doesn't need to get down.

“What do you want,” he asked to me.

I look around at the table. I saw the big cupcakes and also a red velvet cake. I pointed at those sweets. He simply nodded at me, he put the foods I asked to him on a plate. After getting something to eat, he gave me a seat to sat with, and let me sit on a table near the table full of sweets. I started to eat the food on my table.

“You'll stay here, okay?” he said to me. “I'm just gonna hang out with some of my friends. Be a good boy,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled and gave me a sweet peck on the cheeks. His kisses on cheeks taste as sweet as the cupcakes I am eating. I tinted. I was busy eating when Luca approached me.

“May I?” he asked to me, referring to the sat in front of me.

I simply nodded at him. He sat inn front of me. He looks at very close and wiped something on my mouth. It was the frosting of the cupcake. I felt embarrassed after he removed my clumsiness on my mouth. I was expecting him to wiped the frosting he removed but he ate it. My eyes went big. He started to cackled after seeing the look on my face. He messes my hair.

“Eat your food slowly, Vaje,” he uttered to me. “You might get joke from all those food. I need to go, Klairayne is finding me,” he added and left me.

I was simply staring at the people passing on my way. I was so bored at this time, I started to play my plate and my food. I looked at Mr. Foster, he was having a fun time with his friends. I don't want to destroyed their moment. I stand up and started to look at this place. Before I started to walk, I grab a piece of candy, so can chew something. I should have brought my book, to keep me entertain. While clearing out my mind. I started to remember. I hope he's okay, I didn't receive message from him. Hope if I already reception, he's already messaged me. I hope's doing well and safe. I continue to walk, I decided to walk to the side of the pool. I can't socialize with them, they look so fancy. I don't know why, Mr. Foster let me join on this group when I can join, with Kelly. Every person I passed was looking at me. I felt anxious at there looks. I’m trying to find Charlotte but I can't find her. Am I lost? It's impossible to be lost on this place. Every persons I passed give me chills. I barely know that I am an inch away from a pool. The music started to play, every person on this boat started to dance.

They kept pushing at me, because of their dancing. I only realized I'm already near the pool when I fell on the pool. I am relaxed at first but I started to feel that my feet are still on the water, and I'm floating, and didn't feel any concrete. I'm dead, I can't swim. I try padding my hands and also my feet but nothing happened. I started to panic. I can't shout help. Suddenly, someone's rushing to get me. He moved his hands just like a professional swimmer. I don't know who it is, he started to get close to me. It was my boss, Mr. Foster. He grabbed my right hand and wrap me on his body. We already reach the top. He make me sat on the side of the pool. I am catching my breath right now.

“It's a good thing, Luca saw you fell,” he uttered to me. “I'm sorry for leaving alone, I should have done that. I'm such a stupid guy,” he uttered.

He looks at me and wrapped on his arms. I was simply looking at him. I noticed that everyone stopped dancing and just swim. Mr. Foster stands up, he offered me his hands, I accepted it. He brought me to a place where Charlotte and other people that I know. Charlotte approached me, with a worried face.

“Are you okay?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at her.

“He's okay, just let him sat first,” Mr. Foster uttered to them. “Stay here,” I’ll say goodbye to my friends,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He gave me a sweet peck on the cheeks before going on his friends. I felt a weird cursing through my body after that sweet peck from him. I didn't know  that I shriek. Klairyane and Charlotte looked at me.

“Why did you fall in love with my heartless brother, by the way?” Klairayne asked to me.

“He winked at Lev I mean Vaje,” Charlotte answer to Klairayne.

Charlotte suddenly pushed on me on the pool. It's a good thing that pool isn't that deep. Mr. Foster gets back to us, he carries an ice cream, an strawberry ice cream to be specific. I get out from the pool and sat next to Klairayne.

“Is that for me?” Charlotte asked.

“No, it's for Lev,” he answered.

Mr. Foster sat next to me. He grabbed a spoonful of ice cream and fed it to me. I simply opened my mouth. On my way to grab the 3rd spoon of ice cream, the sweetness of the ice cream turns into a soft and wet lips. It was Mr. Foster, he took the opportunity to gave me a kiss. He distanced himself from my lips. He took a grin and puller my hands, and dived. I started to panic when he grabbed me to the water. He wrapped both of his hands on my waist and begun to gave me a passionate kiss.