Chapter 115

Lev's POV

He started to kiss me in the lips. I can smell and taste the alcohol on his mouth. He started to remove the lace on the robe I am wearing, while still giving me a passionate kiss. I pushed him away from me, he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"What's the problem?" he asked to me.

"Can you take a bath first and also brush your teeth?" I requested to him.

He cackled at me. He approaches me and smiled. I was tinting at the way he glances at me.

"Okay. You could've told me earlier," he uttered to me.

He stand up from his bed and grabbed a towel. He left me on his bed. I tried smelling my mouth, but it doesn't smell like a whiskey, instead it has still a minty flavour on it. I started praying that he wouldn't get intense this time. After a couple lf minutes he goes out on the bathroom wearing a robe. He approached me and push me down on his bed.

"Let's do it," he uttered and kissed me in the lips.

He started to lick my neck and also down on my nipples. I started to moan the delicateness I am feeling. He suddenly goes down. He slowly spread my legs and he bite his lips when he saw my hole. He suddenly inserted one of his finger. I screamed in pain, it soars. Maybe because earlier.

"Mr. Foster, this isn't the right time. It will get loose if you continue to do that, let it tight again," I uttered to stop him.

He looks at me and smiled. He started to crawl on my body, and suddenly gets closer to me.

"Fine. But I won't let my horniness to be wasted," he uttered to me. "Give me a blowjob," he added.

I swallowed the lump inside my throat. I simply nodded at him. He grins at me, we switched position, he lay on his bed. He started to take off his robe. After he took it off, I saw his rod, started to get big. I started to be nervous, I haven't done this before. I looked at Mr. Foster, and he was simply looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I made you happy, time to make me happy," he uttered to me.

I nodded at him. I don't know If I was supposed to hold it but I hold it. His rod is so big and also hot. I was just closing my eyes. When he felt that I hold his rod, he moaned. A moan so good, I know he started to feel the delicateness of it. I lick the head of his rod, I imagined it as an Ice cream.

"Fuck," he cursed because of the good
feeling. "Don't be shy Lev, go on," he added.

I started to put his rod on my mouth, slowly. I'm half way through but I started to choke. I kept moving it in and out so it can be wet, just like what I heard.

"Fuck, Lev. Keep going, my beloved Lev," he chanted to my name.

He kept pushing my head so I can suck all of his rod. I accidentally but the skin of his rod, bit there isn't any sign of pain of Mr. Foster. I can't breathe because of how long his rod is and also pushing my head my head. All of a sudden, I tasted a liquid, it must be his pre-cum.

"Lick it," he asked to me.

I stopped sucking his rod. I hold his rod and started to like just like an ice cream. Suddenly, he started to moan on a very loud and hard way, a sign that he started to like the thing I am doing. After a couple of minutes, his rod started to be wet, and I can insert all of it on my mouth. He was simply moaning to ease the delicateness. I started to suck his rod again.

"I'm cumming Lev," he give me a warning. "Prepare your mouth. This is like a hose," he added.

After a couple of minutes, I full of cum suddenly comes out on his rod. My mouth was so full of it, it even dropped on Mr. Foster's body. I swallowed it with pain on my throat. It taste bitter and also sweet. He looks at me and patted my head.

"Good job, Lev. You made my night, a wild one," he uttered to me. "But I can't wait to enter you again," he added.

He stand up and cleaned my mess. He carried me on his bed, and let me lay. He lay next to me. He suddenly give me a kiss in the lips while holding my hair.