Chapter 189

Lev's POV

Me and Mr. Foster are our way to his company. Mr. Foster was focused on driving and I am here, struggling to poke the hole of my strawberry milk. I can't poke it properly because the straw is bot that though to poke the hole. Mr. Foster suddenly stopped the car, I thought there is a problem. But, he grabbed the milk from me, and the one who poked it for me. He smiled at me and patted my head.

“You are welcome,” Mr. Foster uttered to me and continue driving the car.

“Tss. Stop treating me like a kid, Mr. Foster,” I said to him. “I can do it,” I added.

He simply smirked at me and completely drive. He also bought me breakfast on an expensive bakery. The moment I opened the bag, I can smell the freshness of the bed. No wonder it's expensive, it is so good. It feels like I am on France. I grabbed one bread and ate it. It's so good, especially with a milk on it.

“Good, right?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I completely nodded at him. He took a bite of my bread. He simply nodded his head with a bland face. Mr. Foster was simply driving, and I am here eating like a hungry kid. It was fun meeting the other family of Mr. Foster, all of them looks so nice. I also remembered the Xhayvlon Moon Dance. It is really true, I thought I just messed up the dance, but Zheke isn't my forever, but the mysterious guy which is Mr. Foster. Kinda excited to tell this to Charlotte.

“Lev,” Mr. Foster called to me. “Can you call, Uncle Grey on my phone. Tell him, I left my other wallet on the guestroom,” he said to me.

I completely nodded at him. I grabbed his phone on his pockets and started to find his Uncle's Grey number. Uncle Grey immediately picked up the call.

What's up, Ken?” Uncle Grey uttered on the other side of the phone.

It's me Lev,” I uttered to him.

I was simply waiting for his response and Mr. Foster kept peeking at me.

“Oh, Hola Lev. What's with the call? You want a substitute for Ken? I am here though?” His Uncle Grey uttered.

I was stunned on what Uncle Grey said. I don't know if he is being serious or not. I looked at Mr. Foster and he has a frown face while driving. He is really a possessive man. Mr. Foster kept peeking at me.

“No, no, no,” I uttered. “Mr. Foster left his wallet on rue room we slept. Maybe we can pick it up later on our way home.

“I'll be on his place later. I can bring it,” he said.

“Oh, okay. Bye, and thank you,” I uttered to him.

I ended up the call, and there is still a frown face on Mr. Foster's face. I gave it to him, and he put it on his pockets. Mr. Foster looked at me with a bland and serious face. I felt that he is being jealous.

“He is just joking Mr. Foster,” I uttered to him.

“Tss. I know, I don't want my boy receiving those words,” Mr. Foster responded to me.

Mr. Foster is such a sweet guy. He doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable. I looked at Mr. Foster and smiled at him. He gazed at me and simply smirked with a small smile. I hold on his arms and leaned on it. He give me a nice sweet kissed in the forehead. I stayed on that position until we reached his company. Mr. Foster stopped on the entrance of the company. Both of us immediately went out. Mr. Foster gave the keys to one of the staff, so the car would be parked. We proceeded inside of the company, as usual they were greeting us. Both of us entered the elevator.