Chapter 35

Lev’s POV

There’s Toffer waiting for me, the person who loves me unconditionally, who loves me with without looking at my flaws. The man who would cut his body just for me, but my heart keeps beating on Mr. Foster. My lips are finding his kisses and bites, my eyes wanted to see his smirk and my ears wanted to hear his husky voice.

But why am I suffering? Toffer is ready to love me and be together. Why should I cry to the man who’s gonna be married to his long-last lover. I should grow-up, I should stop hoping that Mr. Foster will choose. I should spend my time on Toffer. You’re right, starting this night, no more jealousy, no more tears to cry to a stupid man, I swear to myself I’m not going to fall in love and fall for his kisses again. Starting this night, Mr. Foster will be a nobody. Starting this night I will only love Toffer.

People started to murmur. I close my eyes and took a deep inhale and smile at them.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been really nervous and It’s been a long time I sing,” I said to them. “Also the song is too high. So, I’m gonna sing you just calm and retro style song to you, so you can feel relax,” I added and smiled at them.

The song started to play

Feedback -Ladies Code (Now Playing) 

-Kindly listening to the song sa youtube hehe. Para malaman niyo yung song

(ORIGINAL VER.)

(Male Cover para ramdam niyo na si Lev ang kumakanta Mwheeh)

I started to snap my fingers and move a little.

I hold the microphone with full of smoothness and swag. People started to cheer me again.

I started to sing, “Think about Think about you…”

The crowd started to get wilder. I can hear my colleagues cheering for me. They are the loudest here. 

“eotteon neukkimi chajawa

amugeosdo hal su eopsge tto

nareul heundeureo

gyesok hwimallineun gamjeong

heeo naol su eopseul geot gata

idaero meomulleosseum hae...”

If you are wondering why am I singing Korean? I can speak Korean because my father force me to.

“Always Always 
neo ttaemune 

All days All days
Oh wae Oh wae

neoraneun gonggane gathin geot gata 

Always Always

ppeonppeonhage 

All days All days

nal pyohyeonhallae nege nege jogeumeun saeroun nal boyeojulge...”

I started to add more swag on my movements. I suddenly saw Toffer smiling at the corner he also whispered I love you to me.