Chapter 130

Lev's POV

We continue walking on the park where we first met. Our hands are holding each other. Mr. Foster let me stop on a bench. He was looking at me with a full of affection in his eyes. He sat next to me. All of a sudden, my pendant started to create a loud beeping noise. It was making my ears hurt so much. Mr. Foster looked at my pendant. I realized that it was the microchip inside my pendant.

"Does it mean, you never came back on this place after we met?" he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled at me and remove the pendant he was holding. I noticed that Mr. Foster's pendant didn't make any noise. I was confused. The beeping sound of my pendant stopped when Mr. Foster completed the Yin yang interaction.

"Why does your pendant didn't beep?" I asked to him.

He looked at me and smiled, "It beeps a long time ago. I came back on this place so many times," he explained to me. "Hoping to see you again, but I lose hope, I gave up," he added.

I looked at him. He looked at the completed Yin yang pendant, and has a smile petrified on his face. He holds my hand so tight, and looked at the sky. He breath out with a heaviness on his breath. He continue smiling and after a couple of minutes. He looked at me back.

"I'm glad you're back to me," he said to me. "Finally, after so many years, you're back to me. I finally fulfilled marrying the boy I want, which happen to my secretary that I fell in love with," he added.

I smiled at him. He comes closer to me and started to attempt to kiss me. I closed my eyes and let him kissed me. He ceased the kiss while still glancing at me. I can' believe good things kept happening to me. I don't know if I'm on a right man or this is what I destined for. Years of pain, I suffered. I can't believe he's the one who promised me to marry him. I thought it was just a simple play, but here we are, getting married. Mr. Foster lay on my shoulder, and hold my hand.

"Levi," he uttered and started to cackle.

I tinted and looked away from him. I looked at him again, and I can see the happiness on his eyes. We're both in pain for so many years, maybe this time, we'll find our happiness on each other. I can't wait to spend more time with Mr. Foster. What will happen if I stayed with Toffer. I probably in pain right now. Every bad things has a purpose to our life, it makes us realised things that we are blind.

"You're the best thing, ever happened to me, Lev," Mr. Foster said. "The place we met, and also the exact time and date, is the same. 18 years ago I left a promised to you and on the Friday, you'll be officially announced to everyone that you're the one I married," he added.

His uncles suddenly arrived. It seems like they are looking for us. Uncle Zion was holding a paper bag, I don't know what's inside of it. Me and Mr. Foster stand up and approached them. They were simply staring at the both of us.

"The both of you didn't finish your meal," Mr. Flinch said to us. "We've ordered you some waffles and burgers because Chase finished your meals," he added.

Uncle Zion gave the bag to us. Oh, a food is inside the bag. Mr. Foster took the bag and let him hold it. They sat on the bench, and rest for a while. They were so relaxed after sitting on the bench. Me and Mr. Foster decided to have a small walk in the small pond, here in the park. Mr. Foster was putting his arm on my shoulder, just like the male lead on dramas while walking. His movements make me tint and also felt the romantic excitement. We've stopped by on the small bridge on the pond to look at the fishes swimming around on the pond. Mr. Foster suddenly hold both of my hand. I looked at him. He was simply glancing at my eyes and smiling at me.

"Lev, would you agree?" he asked to me.

I looked at him with a confusion on my face. Agree to what? He was still smiling at me. He suddenly kneeled his other knee. Is this I am expecting? He would propose to me? I was wrong, he only tied only my lose shoelaces. I tinted in embarrassment. Why would he proposed to me when we are already married legally? I looked at the person who passed our way. They were also a couple. They looks so happy, I was infected by their smiles. I looked back at Mr. Foster, and I was surprised. He was holding an open box with a ring inside.

"Will you be my wife?" he asked to me. "I want to propose to you on a good way. Now I am asking several times. Will you marry me, Lev? Are you agree being my wife? To be called as Mr. Foster?" he added to his question he asked to me.

I nodded and answered, "Yes. I will."

He stand up and inserted the ring on my ring finger. He hugged me so tight. His hug was so tight but I ignored it. I can't tell how much happiness is Mr. Foster is experiencing right now. He unwrapped his arm from hugging me, and looked at me. He surprised me with an aggressive kiss in the lips. He started to touch both of my cheeks. Our kiss started to be longer and longer.

He ceased the kiss and uttered, "I'm glad you're my wife already. I promised to you, I'll never leave you, I will loved you, till my last breath. My wife."

Those words he uttered to me, it's like a graceful music on my ears. He hugged me so tight again and kissed my forehead. I felt a very weird electric tingling on my body, roaming around. This must be the romantic excitement I an feeling. Tears started to fell from eyes. I don't know what's reason to drop tears. Maybe it's because of extreme happiness I am feeling right now. Mr. Foster makes me face at him and he saw me crying. He smiled at me and wiped the falling tears.

"Don't cry, Hon," he uttered to me on a sweetness voice. "I should be the one who's crying right now," he added and cackled.

He gets back from hugging me. I suddenly heard a loud clicked sound. It was Chase, holding a camera, stealing shots of me and Mr. Foster. He was smiling at the both of us while looking at the photo he took.

"The both of you look so cute each other," he said to us. "I'll be putting this on your wedding day," he added.

Mr. Foster smiled at him and pointed him. Chase simply winked at him. Mr. Foster and me started to roam around on the park. Our hands were still holding each other, like those couples who experiencing puppy love. I was so blushing so much. I looked a tomato when I looked at my reflection on the water.

"Tss. You looked like a tomato, Lev," he said to me while wiping away the redness on me. "Calm down, it's just me," he added and continue calming me down.

He gave me a cold juice. After I drank the juice, it makes me a little calm. We sat on bench with table. He looked at his phone. I ignored what he's doing and simply looked at the park. This park has a big of changes. It's used to be simple but now it has a lots of people and fancy things. I heard a click sound from Mr. Foster, he was stealing a picture of me. I glanced at him, and the moment I looked at him, our eyes met. Instead of tinting, Mr. Foster is the one who tinted. He never expected, I will looked at him. He's so cute when blushing. He's like those heartthrob on school that blushed because of someone. I really want to go on school and be with Mr. Foster. Just like those dramas, when a nobody met a famous man. I wonder what it would be like on that kind of story? Must be a lot of affection and also dramas.

We're already on the house. We were just finished eating dinner. I'm about to go to my room when Mr. Foster suddenly stopped me from walking on the stairs. I looked at him with a confusion on my face.

"Care to watch a movie with me," he asked to me.

I smiled at him and simply nodded. I can't explain how happy he was after seeing me nod. I followed him on the living room. There's already food and drinks that was prepared. I sat on the small couch while Mr. Foster sat on the other couch that was long.

"Tss. Come here," he said to me, and patted the available space.

I followed what he ask to me. I sat next to him. He covered me with a blanket. He started to choose a movie he wants to watch. He picked a romantic movie. Mr. Foster turned off the lights, and sat next to me again. He slowly put his arm on my shoulder. I am just enjoying this moment with him. Spending time with him, that weren't able to do for so many years.

HAPPY 30K READS GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!