Chapter 132

Lev's POV

He stand up from sitting and slowly approached me. My heart was pounding was so fast every inch he walks. He's handsome like Mr. Foster, but there is something that makes his face so special. He’s in front of me, glancing at me and smiling. I tinted and looked away from him. He wasn't able to introduce his name to me when Mr. Foster pulled me away from him.

“Stay away from Lev, you dumb headed,” he said to his cousin. “Lev is mine, Trey. Don't steal him with your looks and sweet messages like you do to the girls you met,” he added.

His name is Trey? It's similar to my second name. He winked at me, I almost had a gay panic but Mr. Foster makes me go away from me. Mr. Foster let me sit back on the chair and gave me a bread. He approached Trey. Mr. Foster is taller than his cousin, Trey.

“Listen Trey. Find your own, he's mine. Many men tried stealing him from me, but he always choose me,” I heard what he uttered to Trey. “I'm gonna tell your Dad what did you do to his car and also his bank account. Don't try me, Trey,” he said to Trey with a seriousness on his voice.

Trey cackled and patted his cousin's shoulder, “Chill Bryle, I'm just being friendly to Lev. Besides, I’m already a good boy. I'm about to be married,” Trey said to his cousin. “Dad arranged me with someone, so I can be a good boy,” he added and laughed.

Mr. Foster left him and gets back to me. He was staring at me on a serious way. Mr. Foster sat next beside me and sips some coffee. He was staring at me with a bland face. His stares give me chills. I think he is angry on me. He moved his seat closer to where I am sitting. He hold my hand, and looks at me and gave me a smile.

“Stay away from Trey, okay?” he uttered to me. “He's a womanizer, he broke several hearts of women including gays and bis,” he added.

I nodded at him. He smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. Mr. Foster took a last sip of his coffee, before heading on his room to take a shower. He said to me before going upstairs, I should stay on Dark and Chase side. I went on the living room and the moment I got there, they are looking at me. I didn’t know why they are giving me this kind of stairs. I ignored them and sat on a couch. Chase was supposed to sat next to me, to show something to me, but Trey immediately sat next to me.

“Hey,” he greeted to me and gave me a winked.

I looked at the other direction, but I Trey sat on that seat. It started to makes me irritated they way he follow me where I look, so I can just catch his attention and talk to him.

“Hey you fruity, you're the only person who resisted this handsomeness I have. Better show your love for me,” he uttered to me. “I get whatever I want. And now, I want you,” he added.

He suddenly stopped bothering me when Chase slack him with a bunch of books. Trey immediately looked at Chase with anger on his face.

“His Kendrick's property, stay out you nitwit,” Chase uttered to Trey. “A guy was just playing with Lev but he fell from him and wants Lev to get back with him,” Chase added on what he's saying to Trey.

Started with a play? That means Toffer wasn't into me at first. He was only playing with my feelings for him. Why did I could've so blind to see it? Why do I always gets so dumb when it comes to love. I weaken after realizing all of those things. I said to myself I won't think any thoughts of Toffer. But Chase mentioned him, things started to come back to me. Is there any facts about Toffer I didn't know, that they kept to me? I should've been healed from pain a long time ago if someone told me.

“Lev, are you okay?” Chase asked to me. “You look sad,” he added.

I nodded and uttered, “Yes, yes, I'm just sleepy,” I made excuse to him.

He simply nodded at me, and continue talking to his uncles and cousin. Mr. Foster went down, wearing a suit and tie. He looks handsome with that outfit. He approached me and smiled at me. I was stunned at the way he looks. He looks like this manga characters.

“Let's go?” he asked to me and offered me his right arm.

I nodded and put my arm on his offered hand. We're about to leave the house, when Uncle Zion stopped the both of us, by holding my hand.

“Where are you going?” he asked to us.
Mr. Foster was confused while looking at his Uncle, “To work,” he simply answered to them.

“No, Brahms can took care of it, you'll be going with us,” he uttered.

We were standing here, when all of the suddenly stand. Go? Where? We were supposed to take care of our wedding but where will be they bringing us? Me and Mr. Foster followed them, and I saw a limo outside of Mr. Foster's house. The driver open the door for us. I was too shy to entered but Uncle Dash grabbed my hand and helped me entered the limo. I sat inside of the limo and behaved. I was simply staring at the limo. Mr. Foster was supposed to sit next to me, but Trey stole his seat. I can say Mr. Foster is serious because of the way he looks at Trey.

Mr. Foster pulled me away from Trey, and sat on the other side of the seat with me. Trey rolled his eyes and grabbed some champagne.

“Where are we going?” Mr. Foster asked to Mr. Flinch.

“A lot,” he simply answered to his nephew. “First we're going to your parent’s grave, pick a ring for the both of you, cake and so many others. You're acting up you don't have any wedding, you should gave Lev the most beautiful wedding,” Mr. Flinch scolded to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster rolled his eyes on his uncle and pay all of his attention to me. I was simply staring the outside on the window car. His uncles really loved Mr. Foster. All of them skipped their jobs just to help Mr. Foster for our wedding. They must really care about Mr. Foster. Maybe, they wanted to show love to Mr. Foster because they haven't taken care of him and shows him love after so many years.

“Who will gave you a way?” Mr. Flinch asked to Mr. Foster.

“I don't know and I don’t need,” he simply said to Mr. Flinch. “No one is giving a way to Lev, why should I?” he added.

It's kinda sad no one's will give me a way. But, I need to realise that my father is still recovering and all of them are busy. But I'm happy and excited for our wedding, but also sad at the same time. I minded my own business and started to feel sleepy. I was fighting my tiredness but Mr. Foster saw me how sleepy I am, so he let me lay on his shoulder. The moment he let me lean my head on his shoulder, I fell asleep. He said to me that he would wake me up after we got to our destination.

I woke up from the rays of the poking at me. I was alone on the limo, and I think all of them are already outside. I went out and saw them standing on a grave. I slowly approached them but didn't let myself to see me. I was standing far away from them but I can hear what they are talking. I started to see Mr. Foster cries.

HAPPY 31K READS!