Chapter 171

Lev's POV

I opened my eyes, I am kinda still feeling sleepy. I noticed that I am naked. I remembered that Mr. Foster and me had the thing last night. I checked Mr. Foster and he isn't here already. Maybe, he's outside? Having a morning coffee on the deck and talking with my father. I checked the time and it’s already 9. I fixed our bed and wore a plain white t-shirt and a boxer. It's Mr. Foster’s shirt, I can't find any comfortable shirts on my side, so I decided to borrow Mr. Foster's shirt. Before, I go out, I smelled my breath first.

It smells bad, so I decided to go to the bathroom and brush it. I still can taste the cum on my mouth. I am embarrassed that Mr. Foster will give me a kiss and my breath stinks. After, I am done brushing my teeth, I checked it, if it smells good. It does, I decided to go out already. The moment I went out, I was surprised, my whole family was eating a breakfast, and there Mr. Foster is cooking their meal. I slapped myself, I am really embarrassed right now. They let Mr. Foster cook and they are just chilling there.

“Ma! Pa!”

“Go-mo wife,” Mr. Foster greeted to me.
“Before you say a word, I'm the one who insisted to cook our breakfast, they tried to stop me, but I'm just stubborn,” he said to me and a small chuckled came out on his mouth. “Have a seat, let's eat together, I'm almost done,” he added.

I was simply stunned at what Mr. Foster said. I don't know what to feel. I simply sat near my brother. Mr. Foster turned off the stove and brought a plate full of bacons, waffles, and a chocolate syrup with him. Mr. Foster sat next to me, he put a waffle and a bacon on my plate and also poured a chocolate syrup on my waffle.

“Eat my wife,” Mr. Foster uttered to me and pinched my cheeks.

I grabbed a knife and a fork and started to eat my food. Mr. Foster poured an orange juice on my glass. I simply looked at him and he was smiling at me. He started to eat his food. He such a sweet guy. I wondered what time he woke up just to prepare this all? I mean bacon and waffles aren't hard to make but the two aren't the only food he made. There's also an omelette in the table, a salad, a chicken stew and some sliced fruits.

“Do you want any stew, my love?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I completely nodded at him. He grabbed a bowl and put the chicken stew on the bowl and gave it to me. Mr. Foster patted my head and gets back from eating. I took a sip of my orange juice. My father and my sister are talking while my brother and my mother are eating peacefully.

“Mr. Foster can I ask you something?” I uttered to Mr. Foster. 

“What is it, my love?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

He took a bite of his waffles. I waited for him to finish chewing his food. Mr. Foster simply waiting for me to ask him. I can see it because he was raising his eyebrows.

“What time did you wake up?” I asked to him. 

“Oh, around 5?  I don't know. I forgot because I was too busy cooking meals for my family,” he simply responded to me. “Don't try scolding me that I don't have an enough sleep, I did it for you,” Mr. Foster added.

I was touched by Mr. Foster words. The way he described my family as his family too and the way he woke up early just to prepare breakfast for me and my and his family. He is truly a husband material. I give Mr. Foster a kissed in the cheeks. The forks that my whole family holds started to dropped. I looked at them and they have their mouths open. I simply looked at them with a  confusion on my face. Mr. Foster was also shock on what I did.

“Thanks wife,” Mr. Foster said to me. “I know it's a kiss of appreciation. I'll take you shopping later. How's the sound of that?” Mr. Foster added.

“Can I come?” my sister asked to me.

“Lily!” my mother called my sisters name. “It's there date, leave them alone ” she added to scold my sister.

“You can't,” Mr. Foster uttered. “But, I'll give money for you to shop,” Mr. Foster said to her. “Is a 500 000, okay?” Mr. Foster asked to her.

All of us in the table are shock. Who wouldn't be surprised, Mr. Foster is simply giving a half a million for just a shopping money. All are mouths are open and our eyes were wide open. Mr. Foster simply looked at us and smirked. For him, it's just a small amount of money but for us it's already huge. I thought Mr. Foster was going to write a check but he suddenly grabbed his wallet and showed his cash. Everyone in the room gasps.

“Am I being greedy?” Mr. Foster asked to them.

They simply shook their head at Mr. Foster. I took a peek on Mr. Foster's wallet. I was also surprised on how many thousand bills he has. Mr. Foster gave all his thousand bills to my sister. My sister simply shook his head at him. My sister pushed it away from her.

“No, thank you. I have still money here, Ken,” she uttered to Mr. Foster. “Besides, I don't want to hold  at that kind of cash,” she added.

“Oh, here take my card,” Mr. Foster said to her. “Keep it, I insist,” Mr. Foster added.

My sister took it with hesitation on her. Mr. Foster completely smiled at my sister after she took Mr. Foster's card. My parents was solely looking at Mr. Foster.

“Kendrick, why did you kept spoiling us?” my father asked to Mr. Foster. “Just to clarify you, we don't need money,” he added.

“I know Dad. I just want to spoil all of you. Besides, I have a lots of money. I don't mind losing them,” Mr. Foster explained. “I just want a family, like all of you. I just want a person to love me, like Lev,” Mr. Foster added.

My father simply smiled at him. Mr. Foster looked at me, a great smile was shaped on his lips after he saw me smiling at me. My family doesn't need money, all they need is love and someone to protect me. Mr. Foster pinches my cheeks and shakes it. My family was simply admiring our love to each other. Then, my heart was partly to Mr. Foster and Toffer, and now, my heart is only for Mr. Foster. I realized that Toffer isn't worth crying.

“Ken, how about we have a father- son bond? Next Saturday?” my father offered to Mr. Foster. “With Lev of course,” he added.

“I like the sound of that, how about Loki?” Mr. Foster asked, referring to my brother.

My brother looked both of them and judging them with his eyes and his eyebrows. Mr. Foster simply looked at my brother. My brother shook his head, a sign that he won't go. Mr. Foster simply give him a nod.
Me and Mr. Foster are in front of the parking lot. Mr. Foster is finding his car. He said, I should stay and he will just stopped here to get me. I nodded at him. While waiting for him, I simply stared at random stuffs and people. People who passed in front of me, looks at me. I don’t know what they are looking at me. Does the whole world recognize me? Or I am just too ambitious? Mr. Foster’s car stopped in front of me. Mr. Foster opens the door of the car, and signed me to go inside. I closed the door.

“Can Charlotte come?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

“Tss. Why though?” Mr. Foster asked to me. “You have me to accompany you, and it's our date” Mr. Foster added.

“I don't know,” I responded to shrug my shoulders. "But, I promise she won't destroy our date."

Mr. Foster rolled his eyes and simply nodded. Because of great happiness I give him a sweet kiss in the cheeks. Mr. Foster glanced at me and grinned. He started to drive the car, so  we can fetch Charlotte. While on our way to their house, I kept glancing the place we are taking. It's so beautiful in here. I can see on the mirror that Mr. Foster kept glancing at me. This man, he can't take off his  eyes on me even on the smallest seconds.

“Mr. Foster we would have an accident if you kept looking at me,” I said to him.

“Psh. At least we are gonna die together my love,” Mr. Foster said. “Besides, I’m a pro driver. I drove while I am drunk,” Mr. Foster explained to me.

He did what? Mr. Foster learned to be independent because of his lonely life. Mr. Foster simply gsve me a smiled. We went on a village where Charlotte and Mr. Brahms lives. It's a pretty rich village, all the houses here are so big. I never went on Charlotte's house because her dad always books us a penthouse nor a hotel room to play or do our schoolworks. Mr. Foster stopped the car in front of their house. There house are kinda huge, it is like a half of Mr. Foster house. Mr. Foster pressed the horn.

“I'm coming!” Charlotte shouted.

While she's on her way to go to the car. She fell down and accidentally kissed the grass.