Chapter 83

Lev's POV

I'm currently wrap on a towel right now, so I can't be feel cold that  can cause a cough. I thought earlier, I'm about to be a bait on fishes. It's a good thing Mr. Foster risk his life just to save me. I'm sitting on the boat, still thinking what happened to me earlier. Those events can’t sync on me. All of a sudden, Mr. Foster approaches me and sat next to me.

“Feeling better?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him and smiled. He patted my wet head. He started to get closer to me and out of the blue he held my right hand. I tinted. I hide my blushing face using the towel I am covering with my body. I didn't know why I surprised him with a hug after I woke up from drowning. Is it maybe for thanking him from saving my life.

“I'm sorry about earlier,” he suddenly apologized to me.

I look at him with confusion. What is he apologizing about? He bows down and hold my hand really tight. I look at him, waiting for his answer.

“Don't be mad but I am the one who pushed you off on the boat,” he uttered to me.

The affection I am feeling right now slowly fades away and turns into an anger. He's the one who pushed me?! I almost be a bait on the fishes on his actions. I don't know why did he did that, is it for revenge for ruining their wedding. I maybe ruined his mentality but he will take revenge on me through physically and my phobia. A revenge that almost killed me. I stand up out of anger with a furious face.

“You're the one who is responsible for that?!” I asked to him furiously.

He looks at me and simply nodded.

“I almost got to see my ex because of you!” I said to him. “What is wrong with you? What is this about? For ruining your wedding? I believed on your words you spoke to me earlier but I after this. I don't know If I can trust you again,” I added.

All of the people on the boat looks at me and Mr. Foster. I can't believe someone I trusted with, someone I loved would the one will stab my back.

“I'm sorry Lev, I didn't know why did I pushed you on the first place but I assured you this isn't about revenge.” he explained to me. “This is probably the jealousy I felt when Toffer sent you a video of him.  I just don't know why my anger went to you. I should protect you but I failed,” he added.

I remove my hands from holding his. I don't want to go near him just from now. I just want to have peace of mind. I'm about to approached Charlotte to comfort me, when he suddenly hold my right hand to stop me from walking away.

“Please forgive me Lev,” he said on a bland emotion and tone. “Please,” he begged to me.

I gently remove his hands from holding mine and walked away.  I don't want to deal with him now. My mind is full of furiousness right now. I approached Charlotte, she looks at me and laughed. I sat next to her and sighed. I don't know why did she laughed.

“You should thank him Lev, he saved you,” she said to me.

I looked at her.

“Yeah, but he's the one who's the reason I almost got drowned,” I answered to her.

“Well, he fixed his mistake, that is important, he regretted it, he loves you," she uttered to me. “I know you're gonna forgive him, your anger last for a hour and you can't resist his charm,” she added.

I look at Mr. Foster, he looks so depressed. I starter to regret the actions and words I spoke to him. I stopped myself from approaching him. He should think and regret what he did to me. I spend all the time looking at the water. I don't have the mood to talk to people especially on my boss. I was busy looking at water when Mr. Brahms approached me. Damn, he is hot when he's topless. I wonder he doesn't have any wife nor girlfriend? He has also an abs but only 6. He sat next to me.

“I'm sorry about what Kendrick did, I'm sure his guilt are killing him right now. I don't know why did he release his jealousy and anger on you, but I'm pretty sure he really does love you,” Mr. Brahms said to me.

I look at Mr. Foster, all this time he was staring at me. I tinted after our eyes met but his reaction is not what I expected, he simply ignored me. Mr. Brahms patted my back and left me. I want to approach him, but my other self kept stopping me. I should stop being such a fragile person. I sighed and look away from him.

We've already reached the shore but we kept ignoring each other. I'm about to get off from the boat when he suddenly approached me and block my way down.

“Excuse me,” I uttered to him.

He pretend that he didn't hear it and kept blocking my way.

“Let me carry you. I know you’re knees are still week,” he uttered to me.

I simply ignored him. He doesn't want to let me out from the boat. He kept blocking my way down.  He looks at me while his arms crossing. He suddenly carried me out of the boat. He starter to walk to bring me on the land.

“Mr. Foster bring me down!” I uttered to him while both of my legs are moving up and down so he will get annoyed, and bring me down.

He looks at me and responded, “Not until you forgiven me.”

I don't have any choice but to forgive him. He will not let me leave alone until I accepted his apology. He will keep bothering me and we are staying on the same cabin, I don’t know what things are waiting for me.  He looks at me waiting for my answer, a look so emotionless, it looks so deadly.

“Fine, I accept your apology,” I uttered to him. “Can you bring me down?” I asked to him.

He looks away from me and didn't stop walking. I simply look at him waiting for him to bring me down or any response from him. I just noticed that he is wearing a shades, it adds his hotness.  He stopped and checked on me.

“Hmm... No,” he simply responded to me.

He continue to walk.I can't believe him. I don't know what is going on his brain. He changes his mind easily and his mood too. Why did I fall in love with this man again.

“Why did you ask me to forgive you when you're not going to bring me down?” I asked to him, furiously.

He looks at me again while still walking back to the shore with an emotionless face.

“I wanna hear that you already forgiven me still angry at me, besides you can't stay mad at me on the rest of the trip, especially we are roommates if that happen, I'll punish you,” he uttered to me and grinned manically.

GOOD EVE!

Advance Update. Sinipag kasi ako kanina magtype kaya nagkaUD ulit and also I have stiff neck right now, I need to rest for just 1-2 days. I was resisting the pain while typing this chapter, that's why it's kinda bland. But I will be back soon. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!