Chapter 155

Lev's POV

I blushed after hearing those words from Mr. Foster. It seems like those words are meant to be a music for my ears. It's so good to hear. This is the man I wanted, he only chase for my love and nothing else. He is willing to do things, just to make me happy. I will confirmed this, I'm on the right man. The man that is full of greatness. The man that is willing to fight with death just to have me. The man who I truly love, and the man who I loved first. And that man is Kendrick Bryle Foster. A car stopped in front of us, the window opened, and it was Izaac.

“Hop in, Master Ken, Mademoiselle,” he uttered to us.

I was afraid at first, I thought something bad will happen, because I really don't recognize the car we brought, and it's black. Mr. Foster opened the door of his car, and let me in first. After he successfully goes inside, he closed the door and Izaac started to drive. I wonder where will be having lunch? It must be fancy, sea foods or steak house. But, I'm happy where ever we're having lunch. I really want to eat Jollibee, I miss the crispiest chicken and also their sundae.

“Where do you want to eat?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

Why did he asked me? I thought things are all set. It means, he didn't have any plan to go somewhere expensive. A light bulb appeared on my mind. I smiled while looking at him.

“I'm looking forward to eat on Jollibee,” I simply answered.

Okay,” he simply responded.

A smiled formed on my lips after hearing his agreement. He simply smiled at me, I looked at Izaac, and basing on his reaction. He also loved my idea. Mr. Foster, grabbed the gift I was holding on and opened it for me. I saw a necklace, with a diamond as the pendant. I was surprised, I should be used to this, but who will gift some diamonds for just a normal gift?! Mr. Foster smiled at me after seeing my reaction. I just can't believe he gifted me a real diamond.

“Mr. Foster!” I shouted to him. "This are expensive, expensive than the gifts you gave to me," I added.

He simply showed me his tongue and put the necklace on me. I looked at it, and hold it. It's real, by just looking at it. It's shining, and kinda heavy.

You looked good at it. You're beauty kinda shines with it,” he uttered to me that causes me too blush too much.

We arrived at Jollibee. I immediately went out. I was waiting for Mr. Foster because he somewhat giving Izaac a card. After a couple of minutes he went out of the car, and people kinda shocked. Who wouldn't be shock seeing a billionaire. He goes in front of a guard, the guard was simply shaking after Mr. Foster approached him. Minutes passed, and he is still in front of the guard. I was confused.

“What’s the problem, Mr. Foster?” I asked to him.

“I'm just waiting for the receptionist here to show us a table,” he answered to me.

I just can't believe what I heard. He thought the guard was a receptionist. He must be new to a fast food chain. I sighed deeply and pushed him inside of the Jollibee. I felt embarrassed for Mr. Foster, he doesn't know what to do here. He must really used to a fancy restaurant.

“There's no receptionist in here, Mr. Foster,” I answered to him.

“Ohh,” he simply responded to me.

I simply slap my head. Me and Mr. Foster started to find a table we can eat own but we can’t find any table to sit. I saw on Mr. Foster’s faces that he is irritated. He approached the couple near the window that was sitting. I simply looked at him. I don't know what he’s doing and I can't hear what he's saying. I decided to go near him.

“Can I have this table?” he asked to me. “I really need it, me and my partner needs to have a lunch, and I don't want to disappoint him because he's the one who picked this place,” I heard him explaining to the couple.

He's such a sweet guy. He really will really do anything just to make me happy. I never regretted to marry him.

“Here's fifty thousand pesos. Go somewhere or do something,” he said while giving the couple the money.

A sweet smile formed on the couple's lips, the moment Mr. Foster gave them the money. They immediately left the place and went somewhere. Mr. Foster looked back and signed me to go to him. I followed what he asked to me. I approached him. Het let me sat on the other chair, and he's the one who sat in front of me. Minutes passed and I don't know but there is something wrong.

“Where's the waiter?” he asked to me. "Why is there no one serving for us?"

I petrified on my seat after hearing what Mr. Foster uttered. He really doesn’t know how to order on a fast food restaurant. I sighed came out on my mouth and shook my head.

“Foods will be ordered on the counter, Mr. Foster,” I answered to him.

He simply tinted after I responded to him. He simply giggled and crashed his head. He looks kinda cute with the reaction he made. Mr. Foster took his phone and also his wallet with him.

“Can I-"

I wasn't able to continue the words I want to speak when Mr. Foster cut my words and uttered, “No, you'll stay here. I'll be the who will order our lunch,” he said and left me.

I hope he wouldn't do something that makes him embarrassed, I should haven't let him order by himself. I was completely looking and focus at him while he's on the line looking at the menu. It’s his time to order foods and I was simply listening to him.

“Uhm, hi,” he greeted to the cashier. “Can I get everything on your menu? And kindly double it,” he added. “Do you take black cards?” he asked again to the cashier.

All of the people was simply looking at him. Even the others cashiers was also surprised on what Mr. Foster said to cashier he ordered. Who wouldn't be shock if someone ordered all foods in the menu, and he also has black cards. I will also be shocked. Everyone started gossiping about Mr. Foster while Mr. Foster was simply finding his card on his wallet. The cashier called their manager, I took the moment to go to Mr. Foster.

“Why did you bought all of their food?” I asked to him.

“Why not? I don't know what food are you interested to eat, that's why I ordered all on the menu,” he simply responded to me.

"You could have asked me."

I simply sighed at him. I really married a rich man. Mr. Foster was simply waiting for the cashier to come back, while I was simply looking at Mr. Foster. He looks so innocent while ordering our lunch. Maybe he will think that his total bill, will be just a single food on fancy restaurants. Staffs of Jollibee started to shout on each other and I can also see on their faces they are panicking.

“Are you really sure, Sir?” the manager asked to my husband.

Mr. Foster nodded, “Yeah, I'll be giving the others to my staff,” Mr. Foster answered to the manager. “And, the two piece chicken, the sundae, the fries, and the cola, we'll be eating those foods here. The rest, you can packed it as a take out,” Mr. Foster added.

“And which part are you interested?” the manager asked to Mr. Foster.

“His lips,” Mr. Foster answered without any hesitation on him while pointing me.

I tinted after hearing Mr. Foster's answer. The staff also blushed after hearing Mr. Foster’s answer.

“What I meant is the part of the chicken,” the manager explained to him.

“Ohh, I'll take the most selling part,” he answered.

The manager simply nodded at Mr. Foster with complete disbelief on her face. Mr. Foster gave his card to the cashier. I come back on my seat because Mr. Foster asked me to. I was waiting for him, he looks kinda cute on that angle. Especially, when he's serious.

The people eating was simply giving me a weird stare. I was simply hiding my face with my sweatshirt. Mr. Foster gets on our table carrying the food he ordered. He's such a cutie, I never saw Mr. Foster being this kind of man. I always saw him as a boss, loves to command people. But, he's the one delivering the food on our table. He sat on his seat while looking at me.

“I was dumbfounded on there,” he uttered to me on a serious tone.

He looked at our bills and he simply smirked.  I was simply smiling at him and holding my giggles.

“Tss. I pay 15 thousand pesos for almost 30 meals? Unbelievable, 15 thousand is only one food on a fancy restaurant, and I can't even finish a 1 meal on there,” he uttered.

“How am I supposed to finish this?”

I simply shrug my shoulders and started to eat. First bite taste heaven already. Mr. Foster was simply looking at me and not eating his food. When he started to get jealous and hungry because I was eating he started to eat, and his eyes stars after he ate the crispy skin of the chicken. He started to eat, but he's only interested with the skin part.

“Mr. Foster, may I ask something?” I asked to him.

“Go ahead,” he responded to me.

I took a deep breath before asking him.

“Aren't you afraid the media will talk bad about you for marrying a man?” I asked to him.

He took a bite with his chicken before answering me.

“Why would I be afraid? Jokes on them. The media is afraid of me,” he simply responded to me. “If they try, which not, all of them was so traumatised on what I did.  I will do the same thing last year if it happens,” he explained.