Chapter 174

Lev's POV

I can see on Mr. Foster's face that he is extremely pissed. I can hear the hard breathing of him. Mr. Foster doesn't want the sound of that. All the staffs in the mall knows Mr. Foster, but not this guy. I hear trouble for this man. The other stuff of that store was simply looking at the feud of Mr. Foster and this guy.

“My man, is holding a Dior bag! Is Dior for poor people you idiot?!” Mr. Foster asked the staff on a furious way. “You don't who you are messing with, you brat!” Mr. Foster added.

The guy simply smirked at him.  Because of what Mr. Foster uttered on a loud voice, people in the mall stopped and looked at us. I started to heard gossips, it isn't us but the guy who is Mr. Foster fighting with. I pulled Mr. Foster shirt, so we can leave already.

“Mr. Foster, let just leave, I don't want to cause more troubles,” I said to him. “You already bought me so much,” I added.

But, Mr. Foster completely ignored me. He was really pissed on the stuff.

“It's empty. You bought the bag for only 1000 pesos on some online shops,” he said to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster’s face was so done at the guy. Mr. Foster grabbed the bag from me. He opened it and unexpectedly throw the shoes on the guy. I thought Mr. Foster will simply show it, or throw the hoodie. The guy's face was affected and it has a little bruise. Everyone gasped. He looked at Mr. Foster extremely pissed too.

“Guards!” he shouted. “Get this guy!” he added.

“He doesn’t know he is messing,” some of the ladies murmured.

The guards immediately ran towards us. I felt nervous, but Mr. Foster remained calm with a pissed face. The guards was rushing to know what happen.

“Good Afternoon, Mr. Foster,” one of the guards greeted to Mr. Foster. “We are so sorry on what happen. We promised you that this would never happen to you or someone. We are deeply apologising to you,” he added.

“It better be,” Mr. Foster simply responded to him.

The face of the guy could not believe what he heard. He couldn't believed that he had a feud with a billionaire. Mr. Foster looked at that man. He was so shock on the sudden events. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand and walked inside of the shop. When Mr. Foster passed on the guy, Mr. Foster purposely hit him with his shoulders.

“What do you want here?” Mr. Foster asked to me on a sweet voice.

His mood suddenly changes when he asked at me. He was also smiling, it is very different from the Mr. Foster I just saw outside. Mr. Foster goes to the set of Gucci items. It has a Gucci watch, a t-shirt, a shoes and a cap. Mr. Foster showed it to me with a smile on his face. He grabbed it and approached me.

“Do you like it?” he asked to me.

I completely nodded at Mr. Foster. He simply smiled at me. He patted my head. He uttered to me that he will looked for other stuff. I would disagree with it but he threaten me that he will kiss me if I would not follow him and disagree with him. I choose to be silent and let him looked for other staff even though I really don't these kinds of things. Mr. Foster was busy looking for staff when a girl approached her. I know she wants to flirt with Mr. Foster, and I know she isn't a stuff here because she isn’t wearing their uniforms nor their ideas. Her hands was crawling on Mr. Foster's neck. I started to be also pissed on the thing she is doing to my husband. I'm about to stand up, when Mr. Foster pushed her away from him. I know that Mr. Foster doesn't like what the girl did to him. His face is clearly showing disgusted. The girl left with a grumpy face. Mr. Foster approached me while holding a lots of stuff.