Chapter 59

Lev's POV

Our lips parted when Toffer suddenly grab Mr. Foster shirt and attempting to punch him. Mr. Foster looks so calm just gave Toffer a bland face. He doesn't care to punched, doesn't this man know pain or what?

“You pervert!” Toffer shouted to Mr. Foster. “How many times I told you, Lev is mine. Therefore, you are not allowed to kiss him, have sex with him!” he append.

People on this restaurant started to look at us and babble about us. I feel ashamed on myself. These two are fighting over me. Mr. Foster just simply smirked at his nemesis and sat. He even take a sip of his coffee.

Why so jealous Toffer? Afraid I am better than you?” he mocks to Toffer with a evil grin. “Tsk. Who told you that, I've never heard that on Lev's mouth,” Toffer response to him.

Toffer sat not  on Mr. Foster side but on my side. He puts his right arm on my right shoulder and kisses me in the cheeks to make my boss jealous. He just looks at the both of us. When our eyes met again, my heart started to beat so brisk like a flying falcon.

“Cheeks?” He suddenly laughed. “That's all you can do? Hey Lev! Let's have a French kiss,” he offered to me.

I blushed and look away from him. Toffer looks at him on a very serious face and inviting him to a fight. All of a sudden, the waitress approached our table and ask who will gonna pay for the food. The both of them look at each other.

“I'll be paying for the meal miss,” Toffer said.

Toffer is about to grab his card on his wallet, when Mr. Foster suddenly closed Toffer's wallet.

“No, you won't I'll be paying for the meal miss,” Mr. Foster uttered.

“I am!”

Even paying on meals these two always fight. The waitress steps back and said to me that she'll comeback when everything is okay. Mr. Foster and Toffer kept insisting who will pay for the meal.

“Even paying Lev's meal, you're so selfish Toffer,” Mr. Foster uttered to him. “Just admit it I am better and you are jealous on me,” Mr. Foster added.

Mr. Foster smirked hotly and look at Toffer. Those looks by Mr. Foster are just to tease Toffer but why I am falling in love on those looks he made.

“I have to go,” Mr. Foster said goodbye to us. “I'll be the one paying on my way to go out,” he added.

Before he stands up, he grab my right hand and kiss it. My cheeks started to turned crimson. I look at Toffer, he looks regretful. He just stares at his coffee and stirs it continuously. I pat his back and asked,

“What's wrong?”

He looks at me and hugs me very tight. He didn't say any words, he simply gives me warmth. I noticed that he started to be more affectionate to me. He gave me a lingering hug, that means he really loves me.

“Maybe Kendrick is much better than me Lev, maybe he's right,” he said to me. “I'm a jerk,” he scolded to himself.

He really felt bad about Mr. Foster words to him. I pat his back to comfort him. Mr. Foster might be better but Toffer's the one who my heart wants. The person who I really love. The person I dreamt about our wedding. The person who never fails  to make  me blush,  smile and feels special.

“He may be better but you're the person I love the most, he may be a good kisser but you're a better man when treating me like your own queen,” I uttered to him.

He cease our hug and looks at me, and smiles. He hold my cheeks and started to be close to me.  gave me a kiss in the lips, a kiss so poisonous, you'll just end up loving and following a person. He gives me the most impassioned and bona fide kiss to me.  He cease the kiss with the hottest smile on his lips while looking to me. He put my head on his shoulder.

“Let's stay like this for a while my cherished prince,” he append to me and kisses my cheeks. “Me gustas mucho,” he added.

I suddenly felt the comfort on his voice which causes me to close my eyes. While my eyes are closed, I can imagine, it's the only the two of us on the top of a hill. Having a nice picnic while waiting for the sun to slowly come down and give us a majestic view . While laying on his lap  and gazing through the sky and the majestic view of a far away city. Making new and sweet reminiscence. Forgetting the chaos world and can only feel the breezing air and the affection between the two of us.

Our eyes suddenly met that makes the both of us blushed and smiles so sweetly. His eyes are so lofty like the orange sky meeting on tall buildings. My only wish is he will stay by my side till the afterlife. He's the best man God gave to me. I can't lose him. While I am spending time with him, it feels like I am floating on the universe, an indescribable feeling. I just want to be with him no matter what happens, even bad things come on us our fondness keeps us. Our love is an after moon, we waste our time at looking and thinking about each other.

His face started to close to me, I just close my eyes and let our intimacy do the thing. I felt the warmth on his lips, his lips is fine as our relationship the longer it lasted the better it feels.  I suddenly comes out from my imagination when I heard a loud scream. I immediately open my eyes and saw people running. There's a person holding a sub machine gun on his way through the restaurant that we are currently right now.

My heartbeat rises. Toffer hold my hands, we're about to leave the place when the psychopath already entered the place. And that psychopath is Mr. Foster. He looks at our direction and grins the both of us.

“If I can't have Lev, no one can!” he shouted.

He pointed his sub machine gun at the both of us. It looks like it's our end, I hope we'll continue our love on the afterlife. We look at each other and hugged. I felt that the bullets are coming on us but my eyes are closed for a minute now but there's no pain I felt. I immediately open my eyes to check on Toffer.

When I open my eyes, I saw the floor and a desk. This looks like Mr. Brahms office. That was just a dream? Good thing, I've never though Mr. Foster would kill the both of us. I suddenly realised someone is hugging me, I check it who's hands is hugging me and it's Toffer. He's also sleeping with me in the couch and I can feel his bulge. I blushed when I felt his bulge. He suddenly moves which is the sign he is awake.

“Hey Beauty, did you have a good nap?” he asked to me.

I nodded at him. He gets out from the couch and to gave me space.

“You fall asleep earlier in the café, so I didn't mind waking up, it looks like you have a nice dream.”

I tint. Suddenly, Mr. Foster suddenly entered the office. Toffer looks at him with full of madness.

“What are you doing here?” Toffer asked.

“None of your business,” he answered.

Mr. Foster approaches me and suddenly sat on my private part area, it is kinda bulging because I just woke up and felt Toffer bulge just now.

“Small but delicious and tasty just like his strawberry lips.”

HAPPY 8K READSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME! COULDN'T DONE IT WITHOUT ALL OF YOU! Thank you! Gamsahabnida! Arigatōgozaimashita! Gracias! Maraming Salamat!