Chapter 80

Lev's POV

I was tinting. I saw him in the mirror of the motorcycle, smiling and bites his lower lip. I moved my hands into his waist, so I can't touch his 8 packed abs. All of sudden, he suddenly started the engine and moved a little. I suddenly hold on his abs again on a very tight way and lean on his back. I thought I am gonna fall from the motorcycle.

“Oh, why so aggressive hon? Just hold tight on my abs Lev, stop pretending you like it,” he said to me.

I tinted. He started to drive the motorcycle. All of the time, I was blushing and can't enjoy the sceneries we passed, all because of his abs, I don't know why I am tinting so much? I peek on the mirror of the motorcycle to saw Mr. Foster face. He is so focus on driving the motorcycle. The serious he gets, the more good looking he is. I suddenly felt my heart pounded so fast and there's a fluttering butterfly on my stomach.

“I can hear those heartbeats of yours Lev,” he suddenly said. “You blushed so much, try enjoying this ride, it's just my abs, nothing to be tint of. You should try being used to it, when we get married, I'm pretty sure, we will, I'm gonna let you taste that everyday and show it you,” he added.

I simply ignored him. My distractions we're vanished I saw the beautiful seas. The view is majestic, i was mesmerized by the beauty of it. I can't keep my eyes closed, I don't want to missed every single sceneries of this place. I didn't noticed that my mouth is open.

“Close your mouth Lev, you might catch a fly or I'll stop and gave me the thing you want earlier in the airport,” he uttered to me. “This place is beautiful just like you, Lev,” he added, his mood really changes so fast.

I tinted. I closed my mouth and continue mesmerizing the beauty of the sea. I just want to stay here for the rest of my life with the man I loved. You can only hear the waves. A peaceful and unproblematic place. Far away from the reality. Mr. Foster saw me that I am really amazed about Batangas. He slows down on driving the motorcycle.  I saw him a sweet smile was formed on his lips.

“I just want to make you happy,” he whispered to himself.

This is the first time, I heard his whispers. My heart started to pounded. I thought he hates me but why does he want to make me happy? I really don't know what is Mr. Foster feelings towards me, he is sometimes cold to me and sometimes he shows his affection to me. I don't know what is going on his head. His mood easily changes all the time, I don’t know why. Maybe there is so many things, i probably don't know about Mr. Foster, just like I didn't know she has a sister. I really messed up his  life, I did really ruined his future and I can't do anything about it.

“Do you want to look around? I'll stop,” he asked to me. “They will not have lunch without us, I will kill them If they do. Also making you happy is more important than them,” he added.

Just like this time. He is so sweet and nice to me. I don't know why? Maybe because I am the substitute of Vaje? I simply nodded at him and tinted. He stops on the side of the road. I get down, I immediately get off on the road and goes to the shore.  There's so many mangrove trees and big trees. The sands is so soft and white. I look back to check Mr. Foster, he was a meter away from me, he was holding his phone and I don't know if he is taking a picture of the seas or just checking a signal. When he saw me look at him, he blushed and looks at his phone. He smiled, I don't know why. He looks at me and smiled, he put his phone on the pocket of his short and approached me.

“Beautiful?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him and smiled.

“Just like you, my love,” he said to me.