Chapter 104

Lev's POV

It was really awkward when we're on the van, I am on Mr. Foster side and he fell asleep on mh shoulder. We must still act, to convince her sister, until they already left us. We already on the airport, Klairayne and Luca we're about to leave when they suddenly gets back. Klairayne suddenly surprised me with a tight hug. It was an unexpected hug. Mr. Foster looked at me and smiled bitterly. I change my direction where I am looking, I looked at Klairayne, she's hugging me so tight. I've never expected, I would receive a hug from her.

“Take care of Kendrick, if he make you cries, just call me, I will scold him,” she said to me.

I simply nodded at her. How can I take care of Mr. Foster, when we already parted ways? How can I take care of him, when I started to hate him and he started to ignore me, lately? Klairayne released her hug and approached Mr. Foster. Luca simply smiled at me and gave me a sweet peck on the hand.

“I'll see you Vaje, after 5 months,” he uttered to me.

I looked at Mr. Foster, and he was so serious while looking at Luca. I don't what’s his  problem to Luca. I waved goodbye at the both of them. I don't know, why Mr. Foster suddenly gets near me and held my waist while saying goodbye at them. I remembered that we're still pretending. After Klairayne and Luca entered the airport, I was expecting Mr. Foster's hands will be removed on my waist but his hand stayed there for a couple of minutes.

“Mr. Foster your hands,” I uttered to him on a cold way.

He looks at me and answered, “What's the problem with it?”. I'm about to respond him but he suddenly uttered again, “Is it not enough, you want me get closer?” he asked to and pulled me closer to him.

I tried pushing him but no matter what I do, he's too strong for me. I don't know why he kept doing this to me. He was looking at me with a serious facial emotion. He started to gets close to me and stopped when our face are an inch away.

“We may have any relationship but I will keep you annoyed until you're mine,” he uttered to me. “I hate you but also there’s a side of me that loves you,” he added and released me.

He simply chuckled and approached Mr. Brahms. Charlotte approached me and simply stands up in front of me. She kept checking her temperature. I looked at her with confusion.

“Lev, I don't know if I can go to work tomorrow, I started to felt unwell on my body,” she uttered to me.

I check her temperature using my palm and she was kinda hot. I checked on my nag if there’s any medicine I brought. Luckily there is, I gave her a stab of it. She accepted it and open one of it, and drank it. I gave her some water.

“I think, I drank too much vodka,” she said and laughed.

I suddenly heard a rang from my phone. I checked it and it was Dax. I opened his message.

Hi Lev;) Toffer's already home. I insisted that I should the one who will let you know. He's sick right now. He wants to tell you that, he loves you and just stay at your house ‘cause he doesn't wants you to get sick too. He will visit you on Tuesday. And he said I loved you.

I smiled a little bit after reading Toffer's message for me. Too bad, I can't see him after I get back home. Can't wait to see him again and feel those care and soft kiss to me. I started to felt I'm about pee. I can't hold it anymore.

“Charlotte will you hold my things? I really need to go to the restroom,” I uttered to him.

She simply nodded at him. I immediately go to the toilet. When I reached their, I swiftly entered one of the cubicle. A success. After I peed, I wash my hands. While I'm on the middle of washing my hands, someone entered. It was Mr. Foster. I think he's also gonna pee too. He went to urinal walls and peed their. I'm about to leave when he suddenly uttered.

“Wait for me,” he uttered to me on a very serious face. “Try leaving me alone, I'll kidnap you and make you my wife,” he threaten to me.

I was petrified while standing in front of the door. I felt that my face started to be pale. I only knew he's done when he touch my waist both of my hands.

“Even though, you waited for me, you're gonna be mine, the wife of Kendrick Bryle Foster, Lev Treyton Crein-Foster” he whispered to my ears while hugging my back.

I felt goose bump all over my body because of the huskiness on his whisper. He suddenly gave me a sweet peck on the neck.

He suddenly whispered again on my ears, “You're still sitting beside me.”

He grab my hand and started go back to our colleagues. I thought he doesn't want to get attached more but why is he doing this? I really don't know what runs on his mind. He easily changes his decision. When we got back, Charlotte was just looking at the both of us. I'm also confused why we end up like this. I don't know if Mr. Foster’s conscious came back to him.

“Don't look at us like that, Charlotte. I meant what I said to him," he said. “I also still love him,” he added.

Charlotte was just confused and signed me a rolling finger on his head. A sign that someone goes nuts. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand and brought me to his friends. He pulled my hand on an intense way. I don't why he seems so aggressive. I felt awkward on Mr. Foster's circle of friends.

“Kindly accompany him, I'll go to the airport's management,” he uttered to me.

He gave me a sweet kiss on the cheeks left. After Mr. Foster left me, they were simply looking at me and stopped talking. I looked at the other side to avoid making eye contacts with them.

“Ken's right, he does look better than Vaje,” one of Mr. Foster said.

“And he seems so hot,” his other friend uttered. “Especially with that pinkish lips and I bet his nipples are also pinkish. By just looking at his skin,” he added.

I tinted after hearing those words from them. I didn't know that Mr. Foster used to tell me to all of his friends. He does really love me, and I wasted it. We both wasted each other's love and it seems that it can't be fixed. I saw Mr. Foster coming back with a grumpy face. He immediately approached me.

“Our flight is delayed for a couple of minutes,” he said and sighed.

I don't know why he seems so grumpy all of a sudden. He held my hand and brought me to a bench and sat in there. I was simply staring at me all the time.

Klairayne's POV

When we reached to our house, I immediately sat on our couch, while Luca, goes to his room and change his clothes. It's 5 in the morning in here, the maids just woke up. I asked one of them to make me a coffee. I'm so tired after those flights. I can't barely remove my socks. I maybe tired but me and Kendrick are already okay. There’s no longer madness on Kendrick's heart, and he's also has a generous husband or wife, Vaje. I closed my eyes and take a small nap.  I woke up all of a sudden, when Luca started to rushing on going down on the stairs.

“Hon, there is something you need to know,” he uttered to me.

I immediately get up. He put his laptop on the small table in front of us.

“I think your brother is lying to us,” he uttered to me.

Lied to me? All of my life he never lied to me. If he  lies to me, I will immediately knew it.

“Looked at this, I was scrolling through my Instragram and saw this post.”

He showed me a post on his phone. I don't know what he's talking about. It's just a man, on a coffee shop in Paris. I looked at him confused. 

He sighed and uttered, “The name. It's exactly the same name as Kendrick’s wife. Vaje. Also the initials and surname.”

“This isn't any normal coincidence. I know that this is the real Vaje. And I also found out from my research that. This Ken's ex and...