Chapter 45

Lev's POV

The two men stares at me. Mr. Brahms is laughing on the both of them.

“I change my mind, I don't agree with the threesome,” Toffer said.

I feel relieved on what he said. I thought I'm gonna suffer from this two again. Mr. Foster chuckled and stand up.

“Tss. Boomer, but okay maybe someday, Lev will suffer from the two of us,” he said.

He grab his coat, he pat Toffer back and said,

“I have to go, I'm here just for Lev and his lips, I need to clean it because someone kisses it better than me,” he uttered and laughed. “Bye Lev.” He looks at me and smile.

Before he goes out, I never expect he will kiss me in the lips again, a kiss that so sweet, the kiss that my lips kept finding. Toffer wanna punch Mr. Foster but he ran outside. Toffer grab his shirt and wiped my lips.

“Pervert Man,” he said.

I smiled, he’s so cute when he is jealous. I pinch both of his cheeks.

“You're so cute when jealousy hits you,” I said to him.

He chuckled and mess my hair. He suddenly kiss me in the lips, i was expecting it was a normal kiss but he bites my lip and have a fight with my tongue. He ended the kiss, our saliva’s was dripping in our shirt.

“To cleanse that mother fucker's kiss,” he said.

I blush. He suddenly carry me like his own bride. Before he walks, he looks at me, smiles and kisses me in the forehead.

“Maybe the next time, you're already my bride or wife,” he said and winks at me.

He carries me back to the room. Out of the blue, Charlotte get out in the kitchen, finding her cousin and Mr. Foster.

“Puta! Umalis na sila?!” mura niya.

Toffer nodded at her. After seeing Toffer nodded, she stumped her legs heading back to the kitchen.

“Who will eat this food I prepare?” I heard that she murmurs. I just laughed at her.

Toffer sat next to me. He hugs me and started to kiss me intensely in my arms up to my lips.

“I don't know Lev, I'm alcohol free but when I see you I started to be drunk,” he whispered to my ears.

(NAKS PROMOTION YARN? CHAR STREAM ALCOHOL-FREE BY TWIICE!)

He slowly lays me in the bed. I was just blushing while looking at him.

“I can't control my body especially my lips when seeing you,” he uttered. “My prince,” he added and touch my neck.

He raise my shirt and start licking my nipples. My face started to be red and moans kept getting out on my mouth.

“Not now, Charlotte is here,” I said to him.

He looks at me and smirked.

“Who cares about her?” he asked.

He didn't listen to me and just continue playing with my nipples using his tongue. I just kept moaning to express the feelings i felt. Out of the blue, he suddenly bites nipples which causes me to scream so loud.

I heard Charlotte's foot steps are coming on our direction. She suddenly saw the two of us in an awkward position and Toffer playing with my body.

“I must go now,” she said.

Toffer looks at her with an angry face. She smiled forcefully, give us a peace sign and close the door.

“Now, let me introduce to you the beginning of journey to heaven on the path of hell,” he uttered while undressing his shirt.

After he undress himself, he helps me to remove my shirt.

“I don't care if you are sick, I'll punish you ‘cause you enjoy Kendrick's kiss earlier,” he scolded to me.

He’s so possessive. I'm just following what he wants to do me. He slowly remove my boxer and saw my rod.

“Not hard yet? Let me.”

He started to move it up and down. It started to be hard, I was so embarrassed on what he did. After he successfully make my rod hard. He slowly raise my legs and spread it on the air. He saw the hole he made last night.

“Let me make it bigger my prince,” he said and kiss my forehead.

He stands up and remove his jogger. My eyes went big, I can see his rod, on its range and so hungry. Without any hesitation, he kneels down, spread my legs and started to point his rod on my hole. He suddenly put it inside of me without telling me. I scream loudly that I almost lost my voice. He just grinned and kiss me in the lips.

“My hole isn't okay yet, Toffer,” I said to him.

He just smiled at me and said, “Don't worry, I'll call my friend doctor later.”

He kisses me in the lips before doing his job. He started to slowly inserting his whole rod on my hole. I just moan to express the pain i felt. He easily put his rod inside of me because he made a large hole last night.

“So quick,” he said. “You should feel more pain,” he added.

He started to move his rod, up and down. The more move he execute, the more pain I felt. He hold on my hair and started to move my body with the rhythm of his rod. The pain I felt triples.

Milk comes out on our rod the same time. He pull out his rod on my hole. There are so many milks come out on him. He wiped it using a tissue. He lays next to me, catching a breath. He looks at me and kisses me in the lips.
He started to be intense with his kisses. He bites my lower which causes me to move a lil bit. He started a battle with my tongue. Our saliva’s are sharing. He pulls me close to him. He wrapped his legs on my legs. His right hand begun to crawl on my neck down to my butt. His fingers started to finger my hole. While on a battle with my lips, his fingers are having a battle with my hole, and my hole started to be defeated.

“It's just morning Lev, we’re gonna do this until midnight.”

I'm planning to go hiatus muna, need ko muna magrest for 1-3 weeks ata. Pero plano palang ah. Plano plang.

Stream niyo muna Alcohol-Free ng Twice, pagnag100m views in 1 week, di  ako maghihiatus. CHAR.

Pero seryoso stream ALCOHOL-FREE